LINCOLN - 6-PACK RACK FLEXTEC 450 - K2957-2
Lincoln Electric’s rack systems are ideal for grouping several inverter power sources in a portable industrial-grade package. These inverter racks are constructed of heavy gauge square tubular steel to ensure long life, yet maintain an extremely compact size.
- One easy connection – Allows power sources to be connected with one primary power drop.
- The power sources are factory installed in the rack and wired to the main power distribution panel.
- Entire system meets National Electrical Code (NEC). – Compare the best in class rated output and wide amperage range.
- Individual fuses – Provide overcurrent protection for each power source.
- Two overhead lifting eyes, two fork lift slots, and four heavy duty optional casters - Provide ease of portability.
- Optional Caster Kit - Available for Inverter Racks. Order K2665-1.
- IP23 rated
Casters are not included. Please order K2665-1 - Optional Caster kit
|Custom Stock Status||/ Ships via Truck|
|Warranty||3-year Lincoln Warranty|
|Product Includes||6 Flextec 450 power sources|
|Output Range||5-500A DC|
|Processes||Stick, DC TIG, MIG, Flux-Cored, Arc Gouging|
|Optional Accessories||General K2665-1 Caster Kit|