LINCOLN - AC/DC 225/125 - K1297
Huge Price Cut! was $778
Tackle more tasks with AC/DC.
The AC/DC 225/125 is the same proven design as the renowned AC-225 arc welder, but adds the smoother, more stable DC welding arc. This machine is ideal for farm, shop, and home use where improved arc welding performance is desired.
- Easy to operate - With front mounted AC/DC polarity switch and full range amperage selector switch for accurate and dependable procedure setting.
- Smooth arc - Makes it easy to weld with different electrodes, including mild steel, low hydrogen, stainless steel and hardfacing electrodes.
- 125 amp DC output - Enough for most 1/8” (3.2 mm) electrodes.
- 225 amp AC output - Enough for 3/16” (4.8 mm) diameter general purpose mild steel electrodes and 5/32” (4.0 mm) sizes of other electrodes.
- NEMA rated, UL listed and CSA approved.
|Calculate Shipping||Per Product Quantity|
- LINCOLN - TRADITIONAL MIG STICK WELDING GLOVES (Box of 12) - K2979-ALLSpecial Price $8.95 Regular Price $135.00
- FULL LEATHER STEEL WORKER WELDING GLOVES - K2977
Starting at $16.86
- LINCOLN - Traditional Welding Gear Ready-Pak
Starting at $265.13
- LINCOLN - VIKING 2450 GRAVEYARD SHIFT - K3099-1 (Discontinued)Special Price $170.61 Regular Price $228.12Out of stock