LINCOLN - FLEXTEC 450 LF-74 HD READY-PAK w/ VRD - K3126-2
IT DOESN'T GET MUCH SIMPLER THAN FLEXTEC
The Beauty of Simplicity
If you’re the kind of welder who likes to keep it simple yet still do a lot, the FLEXTEC is the machine for you. This multi-process welder is easy to set up and easy to operate, but rugged and versatile enough for construction, fabrication, shipbuilding and other heavy-duty applications.
The Versatility of Technology
The inverter-based technology is a step forward in engineering that accommodates the subtle differences in style between one operator and another, without sacrificing the reliability you’ve come to expect from the FLEXTEC line and Lincoln Electric products in general.
FLEXTEC covers nearly all the bases: MIG, TIG, stick, cored wired and gouging.
- VRD® (Voltage Reduction Device™) - reduces OCV (open circuit voltage) when not welding for added safety
- Desert Duty® Rated – Welding outputs are rated for extreme temperature operation up to 55°C
- Easy to set up and easy to operate
- Rugged and versatile enough for construction, fabrication, shipbuilding and other heavy-duty applications
- Inverter-based technology accommodates the subtle differences in style between one operator and another
|Custom Stock Status||/ Ships via Truck|
|Warranty||3-year Lincoln Warranty (parts and labor)|
Order a Lincoln Ready-Pak® and get everything you need to complete a welding package - all with one order number. Shipped fully assembled.
LF-74 Bench Model, Heavy Duty Wire Reel Stand
Drive Roll and Wire Guide Kit .035-.045
Magnum PRO Curve 400 Gun and Cable Assembly
Control Cable 10 ft. (3 m)
3/0 Welding Cable
Work Lead Package
Harris® Flowmeter Regulator and Hose
Inverter and Wire Feeder Cart
Base Mount Assembly
|Output Range||5-500A DC|
|Processes||Stick, DC TIG, MIG, Flux-Cored, Arc Gouging|