Lincoln Electric AC/DC 225/125 Stick Welder - K1297
Tackle more tasks with AC/DC.
The AC/DC 225/125 is the same proven design as the renowned AC-225 arc welder, but adds the smoother, more stable DC welding arc. This machine is ideal for farm, shop, and home use where improved arc welding performance is desired.
- Easy to operate - With front mounted AC/DC polarity switch and full range amperage selector switch for accurate and dependable procedure setting.
- Smooth arc - Makes it easy to weld with different electrodes, including mild steel, low hydrogen, stainless steel and hardfacing electrodes.
- 125 amp DC output - Enough for most 1/8” (3.2 mm) electrodes.
- 225 amp AC output - Enough for 3/16” (4.8 mm) diameter general purpose mild steel electrodes and 5/32” (4.0 mm) sizes of other electrodes.
- NEMA rated, UL listed and CSA approved.
|Custom Stock Status||/ Ships via Truck|
|Calculate Shipping||Per Product Quantity|