LINCOLN - CLASSIC 300D (PERKINS) READY-PAK - K2242-3 (Discontinued)
This item has been Discontinued please see its replacement
LINCOLN - SAE-300® HE (PERKINS®) READY-PAK® - K3960-5
Excellent for Pipelines, Construction and Maintenance
The Classic® 300D features proven, simple and rugged construction, along with Lincoln Electric’s well-known pure DC generator design for excellent performance on pipe, construction and maintenance welding.
- Pure DC Generator Welding Output
- Produces the welding arc preferred by pipeline operators and contractors for precise control of the arc in demanding code applications.
- All Copper Windings
- Enhances arc stability for a really smooth, high performance arc.
- Custom Arc® Dial
- Dial in the right arc, right now! Kubota® model includes 150 RPM high idle OCV adjustment for enhanced fine tuning on pipe.(Not available on Perkins® model)
- Five Current Ranges with Overlap
- For stick welding and other processes where slope control is desired. Fine-tuning within each range.
- 300 Amps Output @ 60% Duty Cycle
- Welds up to 7/32 in. (5.6 mm) Fleetweld® 5P+ cellulosic and Excalibur® low hydrogen electrode.
- Reliable Industrial Diesel Engines
- 4-Cylinder, water-cooled, 1800 RPM Kubota® engine runs smooth and quiet.
- Engine gauges allow you to monitor performance at a glance.
|Custom Stock Status||/ Ships via Truck|
|Warranty||3-year Lincoln Warranty|
Order a Lincoln Ready-Pak and get an assembled welding package.
Each Completely Assembled Package Contains:
Classic 300D (K1643-7)
Medium Welder Trailer (K2636-1)
Duo-Hitch 2 in. (50.8 mm) Ball/Lunette Eye Hitch (included)
Fender and Light Kit (K2639-1)
Cable Rack (K2640-1)
Cable Connectors - two (K2487-1)
Electrode Cable 2/0, two 50 ft. (15.3 m) lengths (K2485-2)
Electrode Cable 2/0, 10 ft. (3 m) (K2483-2)
Work Cable 2/0, 50 ft. (15.3 m) (K2484-2)
300A Electrode Holder (K909-7)
300A Work Clamp (K910-1)
|Engine||Perkins 404D-22 Diesel(3) EPA Tier 4i|
|Engine Cooling Type||Water Cooled|
|HP & Speed (rpm)||[email protected]|
|Number of Cylinders||4|
|Output Power||3000 watts|
|Output Range||40-350A DC|
|Processes||Stick, TIG, MIG/Flux-Cored (with Optional Wire Feed Module installed), Gouging|