ESAB – POWERCUT 900 PLASMA CUTTER W/50FT HAND TORCH - 0558008122 - PLEASE CALL
PLEASE CALL. THIS ITEM HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED
PowerCut 900 Plasmarc Cutting Package
The PowerCut 900 plasma cutting package will take whatever you throw at it, and ask for more. Designed with ESAB Plasmarc technology, PowerCut machines are more powerful and durable than any other machine in their class.
- Rugged design PowerCuts external housing design is durable, damage resistant, corrosion-resistant and weather resistant, while remaining lightweight for portability.
- Tool-less quick disconnect torch Disconnects from the machine without the use of wrenches or special tools. Now you can easily disconnect your PT-38 torch for storage, repairs or replacement, or to attach a PT-37 mechanized torch for mechanized applications.
- Digital readout display Easy to read and shows the exact pressure or amperage, so you can operate with confidence. The display also shows help codes to assist in troubleshooting minor errors, reducing downtime.
- Blowback technology Eliminates high-frequency startups that can disrupt CNC controls and nearby computer systems.
- Auto-modes (gouge, grate and normal modes) Switch between modes automatically, tailoring your application without manually changing settings on the console.
- Suspended electronics Sensitive internal electronics are suspended from the aluminum frame, insulating them from shock and vibration.
- Sealed switches Silicone-sealed switches are immune to corrosion, as well as dust and dirt infiltration.
- Gouging capability PowerCut delivers the extra output voltage needed for superior plasma gouging capability.
- Automatic fan control The cooling fan is automatically controlled to run only when necessary, to conserve energy and reduce ingested dust and dirt.
- Built-in power line conditioner Protects against damage from power line noise and spikes, even with poor-quality power.
- Torch wrap and spare parts kit holder Now standard on all packages, the holder lets you neatly fold up excess torch cables for convenient storage in your consumable box.
- Plug-n-play mechanized option Lets you easily transform your manual cutting system into a powerful mechanized system for your gantry machine.
- Three-year warranty on console
- Optional five-year warranty on console
- One-year warranty on torch
|Custom Stock Status||/ Ships via Truck|
1 ph. Input (208/230) - 208/230 vac,
1 ph, 50/60 Hz, 56/47 A
3 ph. Input (208/230) - 208/230 vac,
3 ph, 50/60 Hz, 28/23 A
3 ph. Input (400) - 400 vac,
3 ph, 50/60 Hz, 13 A
3 ph. Input (460) - 460 vac,
3 ph, 50/60 Hz, 12 A
3 ph. Input (575) - 575 vac,
3 ph, 50/60 Hz, 9 A
|Rated Output Amps||
Output @ 60% duty cycle - 60 A
Output @ 100% duty cycle - 50 A
|Severs||1-1/4 in, 32 mm|
|Cuts||7/8 in, 22 mm|