ESAB - PT-26 90 DEG. 50 FT. TORCH - 36559
Zero Percent Financing is AVAILABLE... APPLY NOW
- Excellent cutting capability—cuts up to 3-1/2 in. (88.9 m) and severs 4 in. (101.6 m) using air, nitrogen or argon-hydrogen at 300 amps.
- Produces clean, high quality cuts.
- Patent pending safety circuit for enhanced operator safety.
- Operates with shop or cylinder air, nitrogen or argon-hydrogen at 300 amps.
- Compact, lightweight design for ease of handling.
- Long life electrodes lower operating costs.
- Pilot arc starting—even starts on paint.
- Gouging nozzle available.
- Intermittent cutting capacity for grate or expanded metal applications.
- Gouging guard and stand-off guide available for operator.