Welcome to the big boys! The Forney 270 MIG welder has the versatility and amperage you need. With features like spool gun capability, "Euro" style disconnect torch,multiple trigger modes, high output and duty cycle, its easy to see the value you get from Forney Industries.
- Input Power: 230V
- Maximum Output: 270 Amps
- Type: Transformer based, multi-step
- Processes: MIG (GMAW), Flux Cored (FCAW)
- Acceptable Spool Sizes: 4", 8" & 12"
- Acceptable Wire Diameters: Up to .045"
- Euro-connect MIG gun with Tweco® compatible consumables
- Digital readout
- Multiple trigger modes for spot welding, 2T - for normal trigger pull on/off, and 4T - for sustained long welds
- Long 15' (4.5m) MIG gun/torch
- Long 15' (4.5m) power cord
- 15' ground cable and clamp
- Spool Gun Ready
- Full-size machine with integrated casters and wheels
- Integrated cable wrap
- Aluminum wire feeder and drive system
- Quality and adaptable spool holder/retainer
- Standard U.S. gas hose set-up
- Flowmeter and gas hose included
- Quality metal cabinet with no assembly required, improved spool access and more space inside, and fold up door
- Full graphics box, quick-start guide, and owner's manual
- Dimensions: 38" x 14" x 34"
- Weight: 240 lbs.
Warranty: Protected under our industry leading 5/3/1 Warranty.
|Custom Stock Status||/ Ships via Truck|
MIG gun with 15’ lead
15’ Ground cable & clamp
Gas hose and regulator
15’ Input power cable
|Calculate Shipping||Per Product Quantity|