- CRAFTSMAN - 18 IN. HEAVY DUTY CAST IRON PIPE WRENCH - 009-51653Special Price $29.61 Regular Price $53.87Out of stockFree Shipping
- CRAFTSMAN - 14 IN. HEAVY DUTY CAST IRON PIPE WRENCH - 009-51652Special Price $21.68 Regular Price $39.45Out of stockFree Shipping
- CRAFTSMAN - 10 IN. HEAVY DUTY CAST IRON PIPE WRENCH - 009-51651Special Price $17.84 Regular Price $32.44Out of stockFree Shipping
- URREA - 36 IN LG HEAVY DUTY STEEL PIPE WRENCH - 836HDSpecial Price $149.73 $258.35Free Shipping
- URREA - 24 IN LG HEAVY DUTY STEEL PIPE WRENCH - 824HDSpecial Price $68.26 $117.76Free Shipping
- URREA - 24 IN LG ALUMINUM PIPE WRENCH - 824ASpecial Price $108.53 $187.24Free Shipping
- URREA - MALLEABLE IRON PIPE WRENCH, 18" - 818HDSpecial Price $43.88 $75.70Free Shipping
- URREA - 18 IN LG ALUMINUM PIPE WRENCH - 818ASpecial Price $73.27 $126.41Free Shipping
- URREA - MALLEABLE IRON PIPE WRENCH, 14" - 814HDSpecial Price $29.60 $51.06Free Shipping
- URREA - 12 IN LG HEAVY DUTY STEEL PIPE WRENCH - 812HDSpecial Price $27.06 $46.70Free Shipping
- URREA - MALLEABLE IRON PIPE WRENCH, 10" - 810HDSpecial Price $22.91 $39.53Free Shipping
- URREA - UNIVERSAL REVERSIBLE CHAIN WRENCH - 801Special Price $44.96 $77.56Free Shipping
- URREA - PIPE CUTTER, 1/8" - 1 1/8 - 350Special Price $20.24 $34.93Free Shipping
Pipe Tool Hand Tools
Working with pipes can pose many challenges, from reaching hard-to-access areas to dealing with rusty, corroded connections. Fortunately, our inventory of welding and pipefitting supplies includes a generous selection of consumables and tools for pipeline installation and repair. Browse the collection of quality pipe wrenches, cutters, chain wrenches and pipe hand tools at Weldingmart.com and you are sure to find the right tool for the job to make your work easier and to deliver professional results.
A good pipe wrench is a necessity for many lines of work as well as DIY projects. We carry quality pipe wrenches from leading brands, like Craftsman and Urrea. Choose from pipe wrenches in sizes ranging from 10” to 36” to tackle any size job. You also get your pick of pipe wrench materials, including cast iron and steel. If you do heavy-duty petrochemical or electrical work, check out our lineup of lightweight, no-spark aluminum Stillson wrenches from Urrea.
For cutting pipes, we carry sturdy pipe cutters that are easy to use and come with a spare cutting wheel. If you need to work on a hard-to-reach spot, check out our universal reversible chain wrench. It’s ideal for loosening or tightening pipes without adjusting the wrench’s position in sharp corners where other wrenches simply can’t reach.