LINCOLN - IDEALARC CV-655 230/460/3/60 - K1480-1
Dependable High Output Wire Welding
Energy efficiency, reliability and exceptional performance are what set the CV-655 apart in its class. Designed primarily for heavyduty applications, the CV-655 is an outstanding choice for MIG and flux-cored welding on mild steel, stainless steel, aluminum and alloys. This sturdy, powerful DC power source also handles CV semiautomatic submerged arc welding and arc gouging with ease. Equipped with electronic and thermostatic protection, PC boards with built-in diagnostics and solid state contactors, the CV-655 is built to last.
- Calibrated output control - Lets operator accurately regulate power levels.
- Line voltage compensation - Maintains weld consistency, even with line voltage changes of ±10%.
- 115-volt duplex receptacle - Provides 20 amps of auxiliary power.
- Separate output studs - Allow the operator to select high or low inductance.
- Panel switches - Allow the operator to change settings at the power source or wire feeder.
- Solid state circuitry - Provides extra long life during repetitive applications.
|Custom Stock Status||/ Ships via Truck|
3-year Lincoln Warranty
7 year warranty on power rectifier
|Product Includes||Machine ONLY|
|Processes||MIG, Flux-Cored, Submerged Arc, Gouging|
General K1482-1 Digital Meter Kit
General K1486-1 Air Filter Kit
General K1528-1 Dual Process Switch
General K857 Remote Output Control - 25 ft. (7.6 m)
General K857-1 Remote Output Control - 100 ft. (30.5 m)
General K864 Remote Control Adapter
General K842 Undercarriage
General K1737-1 All Terrain Undercarriage
Wire Feeder K1499-3 DH-10 Bench Model Wire Feeder
Wire Feeder K1559-3 LN-10 Wire Feeder Bench Model
Wire Feeder K1871-1 LN-15 Wire Feeder Control Cable Model
Wire Feeder K210-2 NA-3S Controller
Wire Feeder K2327-4 LF-72 Wire Feeder, Base Model (No Gun)
Wire Feeder K297 LN-8 Wire Feeder
Wire Feeder K316L-1 LN-23P Wire Feeder
Wire Feeder K356-2 NA-5 Control
Wire Feeder K357-1 LN-9 Wire Feeder
Wire Feeder K388-2 NA-4 Controller