Introductory Education - K4590-XL
- Includes 12 separate PPE, tool or accessory products for Stick/MIG welding and oxyfuel cutting
- 1740 Series Auto-darkening Welding Helmet reduces training time and increases productivity
- Flame Retardant Cotton Jacket provides lightweight, comfortable upper body protection
- Welders Backpack improves storage organization, capacity and comfort
- Includes essential tools for Stick, MIG and Flux-Core welding processes
VIKING 1740 Series Welding Helmet
Flame Retardant Cotton Welding Jacket
The introductory education welding gear ready pak comes with a Flame Retardant (FR) Welding Jacket which ANSI D6413 compliance. The lightweight, comfortable jacket is recommended for low to medium amperage welding.
The Welders All-In-One Backpack is a versatile storage solution for all types of welders and fabricators. The unique design allows for easy-to-access storage of personal protective equipment, tools and consumables with separate capacity for a laptop and textbooks.
Clear & Shade 5 IR Eye Protection
For UV and impact protection, the introductory education gear pak includes ANSI 87.1 compliant clear safety glasses. Additionally, the package also includes a separate pair of shade 5 infrared (IR) safety glasses for use in oxyfuel or low amperage plasma cutting applications.
Essential Welding Tools
The intro education welding gear package includes a chipping hammer and wire brush which are needed for stick welding, welding pliers for MIG or Flux Core and a soapstone for general purpose use. Also includes a fillet gauge to measure weld size, an essential tool for training.