LINCOLN - INVERTEC V155-S - K2605-1
Huge Price Cut! was $1,055
Portable. Professional. Rugged. Affordable.
The Invertec® V155-S offers much more than you would expect from a welder this size. Weighing in at just under 15 lbs. (6.8 kg) the Invertec® V155-S is no lightweight contender. It packs the full punch of a heavyweight professional that you can take to the most demanding job sites. It features 120/230V auto reconnect operation and can operate from a portable generator. It can also plug into a 200 ft. (61 m) 230V extension cord so you can weld just about anywhere.
- Two stick modes, SOFT and CRISP, provide the right arc characteristics for different types of electrodes.
- Fan-As-Needed™ (F.A.N.™) reduces noise and dust inside the machine.
- Auto-Adaptive Arc Force minimizes electrode sticking in the puddle without compromising arc stability or increased spatter.
- Automatic Hot Start boosts the current during starting to make striking an arc easier.
- Touch Start TIG® mode – it’s like getting a TIG welder for free!
|Custom Stock Status||/ Ships via Truck|
|Warranty||3-year Lincoln Warranty|
Stick electrode holder, cable and Twist Mate plug
Work cable and clamp with Twist Mate plug
Fully adjustable shoulder strap
120/230V input cord, 6.6 ft. (2 m) with a 120V 15 Amp plug
Extra 120V 20 Amp plug
|Calculate Shipping||Per Product Quantity|
|Input Phase||Single PHASE|
|Output Range||5-155A DC|
|Processes||Stick, DC TIG|
General K2275-1 Welding Cart (80 cu.ft bottle capacity)
General K852-25 Twist Mate Welding Cable Connectors
TIG K1782-13 PTA-17FV Gas Valve Flexible Head TIG Torch w/Ultra-Flex Cable (12.5 ft)
TIG K960-2 Small Twist Mate Torch Adapter (with separate gas)
TIG KP508 Parts Kit
TIG K586-1 Deluxe Adjustable Gas Regulator and Hose Kit