LINCOLN - INVERTEC V205-T AC/DC ONE-PAK - K2350-2
This item has been discontinued. We appologize for any inconvience. If you would like to talk to one of our specialist, please don't hesitate to call or Live Chat with us.
Thank you from Team WeldingMart.
Invertec V205-T AC/DC One-Pak 115/230/1/50/60
Precision Arc Performance
- Added Stick Crisp Mode for exceptional Fleetweld 5P and 5P+ (E6010) Performance.
- Improved TIG starting. Now starts DC(-) to maintain a sharp tungsten.
- Adjustable DC strike mode - Allows adjustment of a hotter or colder start depending on the tungsten diameter.
- AC/DC inverter for TIG with advanced inverter technology to optimize arc performance.
- Adjustable AC output frequency allows the operator to focus the arc minimizing the heat affected zone.
- Extended AC Balance Control helps maintain a pointed tungsten to direct the arc in the weld joint.
- Selectable waveshapes - Square wave for fast travel speeds and excellent puddle control, sine wave for a traditional softer sounding arc, triangular wave to reduce the heat input into the weld at low amperages.
- High quality stick welding with such popular Lincolnï¾¨ electrodes as Fleetweld 5P, 35, 37, 180 and Excaliburï¾¨ 7018.
- Voltage Reduction Device (VRD). When enabled from the set up menu reduces the open circuit voltage in STICK mode for use in electrically hazardous conditions or when the use of a VRD is required.
- 200 amps @ 40% duty cycle is the highest output rating in this machine class.
- Auto-reconnects for single phase 115/230V 50/60 Hz input allows the flexibility to weld in the shop or take in the field where 230V may not be available.
- Weighs in at a mere 38 lbs. (17.3 kg) making it easy to carry around the shop or job site.
- Full featured TIG control - up to 11 variable - including pulse, upslope, downslope and balance control.
- Easy to read sequence diagram with LEDs displays selected parameter for easy setting with a single knob.
- Fan-As-Needed (F.A.N.) fan only operates when needed to reduce power consumption, noise and dust in machine.
- Newly designed using the latest power electronic technology for improved reliability.
- CSA C/US Certified.
- Three-Year Lincoln Warranty on parts and labor.
|Custom Stock Status||/ Ships via Truck|
|Warranty||3-year Lincoln Warranty|
|Product Includes||- Invertec V205-T AC/DC (K1855-4)
- Foot Amptrol (K870)
- TIG-Mate 17 TIG Torch Starter Kit (K2266-1)
|Input Phase||Single PHASE|
|Output Range||6-200A AC/DC|
|Optional Accessories||General K520 Utility Cart (150 cu.ft bottle capacity)
General K2275-1 Welding Cart (80 cu.ft bottle capacity)
General K2377-1 Canvas Cover (Small)
Stick K2394-1 Stick Electrode Holder and Cable Assembly (Twist Mate)
TIG K814 Arc Start Switch
TIG K870 Foot Amptrol
TIG K963-3 Hand Amptrol
TIG K1813-1 Cool Arc 40 115/1/50/60
TIG K1859-2 Water Cooler Hoses (CGA to CGA)
TIG K2266-1 TIG-Mate 17 Air-Cooled TIG Torch Starter Pack
TIG K2267-1 TIG-Mate 20 Water-Cooled TIG Torch Starter Pack
- LINCOLN - VIKING 1840 CRUZIN STICKS - K3025-1 (Discontinued)Special Price $152.00 Regular Price $204.00Out of stock
- LINCOLN - TRADITIONAL MIG STICK WELDING GLOVES (Box of 12) - K2979-ALLSpecial Price $107.40 Regular Price $135.00
- FULL LEATHER STEEL WORKER WELDING GLOVES - K2977
Starting at $16.86
- LINCOLN - Traditional Welding Gear Ready-Pak
Starting at $265.13