LINCOLN - INVERTEC V311-T AC/DC - K2915-1
This item has been discontinued. We appologize for any inconvience. If you would like to talk to one of our specialist, please don't hesitate to call or Live Chat with us.
Thank you from Team WeldingMart.
Premium Arc Performance. Rugged and Reliable. Portable and Efficient.
The Invertec V311-T AC/DC is both technologically advanced and ruggedly constructed and tested for use in almost any production or fabrication environment, including tough shipbuilding applications.
- - Premium TIG Performance
- -- Adjustable AC Frequency Focus the arc cone for precise control.
- -- Expanded AC Balance Minimizes tungsten erosion and etching surrounding the weld.
- -- Selectable Half Wave Shapes Independently select the positive and negative portions of the AC wave shapes from Sine, Square, or Triangular wave types to deliver the arc characteristics you require.
- - Complete Control- Dial in your weld.
- -- 16 user-adjustable welding parameters.
- -- Set-up menu provides access to less frequently used parameters.
- -- 10 user memories to recall ideal settings for repeating welds.
- - Intuitive LCD Control Panel- Shows you exactly whats happening with your weld as you change settings. High contrast display is viewable even in sunlight.
- - Add a Cool Arc 35 Smart Water Cooler- Automatically monitors pressure and temperature and adjusts the pump speed to cool the torch.
- - Focused Stick Performance
- -- Crisp Mode for AWS E6010 electrodes
- -- Soft Mode for AWS E7018 electrodes
- -- AC Stick Mode for AC operation
- - Efficient Electrical Conversion The inverter platform consumes nearly 20% less power, compared to conventional TIG welders, to lower your energy costs.
- - Auto-Reconnect- Power up on almost any industrial input voltage, including 208/230/380/400/460V single or three phase, 50 or 60 hertz.
- - Lightweight and Portable At 75 lbs, with a compact footprint, this multiple input voltage welder is ideal for TIG welding in shipbuilding.
- - Extreme Life Testing Extended environmental and life testing delivers long service life.
|Custom Stock Status||/ Ships via Truck|
|Warranty||3-year Lincoln Warranty|
|Product Includes||Machine Only!|
|Input Phase||Single or 3-PHASE|
General K2694-1 Inverter Cart
Stick K857 Remote Output Control - 25 ft. (7.6 m)
TIG K870 Foot Amptrol
TIG K963-3 Hand Amptrol
TIG K814 Arc Start Switch
TIG K2630-1 Cool Arc 35 "Smart" Water Cooler
TIG K852-70 Twist Mate Plug - For 1/0-2/0 (50-70mm2) Cable
TIG K1622-1 TIG Adapter Kit
TIG K1622-3 TIG Adapter Kit
TIG K1622-4 TIG Adapter Kit
TIG K2266-1 TIG-Mate 17 Air-Cooled TIG Torch Starter Pack
TIG K2267-1 TIG-Mate 20 Water-Cooled TIG Torch Starter Pack
TIG K1781-1 PTA-9 TIG Torch (12.5 ft 1pc)
TIG K1781-3 PTA-9 TIG Torch (25 ft 1pc)
TIG K1782-1 PTA-17 TIG Torch (12.5 ft 1pc)
TIG K1782-3 PTA-17 TIG Torch (25 ft 1pc)
TIG K1783-1 PTA-26 TIG Torch (12.5 ft 1pc)
TIG K1783-3 PTA-26 TIG Torch (25 ft 1pc)
TIG K1784-1 PTW-18 TIG Torch (12.5 ft 3pc)
TIG K1784-2 PTW-18 TIG Torch (25 ft 3pc)
TIG K1784-3 PTW-20 TIG Torch (12.5 ft 3pc)
TIG K1784-4 PTW-20 TIG Torch (25 ft 3pc)
TIG KP507 Parts Kit
TIG KP508 Parts Kit
TIG KP509 Parts Kit
TIG KP510 Parts Kit
TIG KP2414-1 Gas Lens Parts Kit
- LINCOLN - Traditional Welding Gear Ready-Pak
Starting at $289.17
- LINCOLN - VIKING 2450 HEAVY METAL - K3029-1 (Discontinued)Special Price $256.13 $249.00Out of stock