LINCOLN - V350-PRO 6PACK RACK - K2667-2
Lincoln Electric’s rack systems are ideal for grouping several inverter power sources in a portable industrial-grade package. These inverter racks are constructed of heavy gauge square tubular steel to ensure long life, yet maintain an extremely compact size.
- One easy connection – Allows power sources to be connected with one primary power drop.
- The power sources are factory installed in the rack and wired to the main power distribution panel.
- Entire system meets National Electrical Code (NEC). – Compare the best in class rated output and wide amperage range.
- Individual fuses – Provide overcurrent protection for each power source.
- Two overhead lifting eyes, two fork lift slots, and four heavy duty optional casters - Provide ease of portability.
- Optional Caster Kit - Available for Inverter Racks. Order K2665-1.
- Standard length input cable - Ensures the power sources can be placed in any position on the rack.
- Units have Tweco® output connections
- Units have a 200 amp, 600 volt, 3 phase disconnect switch
- Units are IP23S rated
|Custom Stock Status||/ Ships via Truck|
|Warranty||3-year Lincoln Warranty|
|Product Includes||Six Invertec® V350-PRO (K1728-13) power sources.|
|Output Range||5-425A DC|
|Processes||Stick, TIG, MIG, Flux-Cored, Gouging|
|Optional Accessories||General K2665-1 Caster Kit|