Lincoln Electric CLASSIC 300 HE (KUBOTA ) READY-PAK 2 - K2387-51
Excellent for Pipelines,Construction and Maintenance
The Classic 300 HE features proven, simple and rugged construction, along with Lincoln Electric‚Äôs well-known pure DC generator design for excellent performance on pipe, construction and maintenance welding.
- Fuel Efficient Industrial Diesel Engine
- 3-cylinder, water-cooled, 1800 RPM engine.
- Big fuel savings compared to previous engine!
- Kubota : 15% at 300A, 30% at low idle vs. Classic 300 D.
- Fuel gauge on control panel.
- Pure DC Generator Welding Output
- Produces the welding arc preferred by pipeline operators and contractors for precise control of the arc in demanding code applications.
- All Copper Windings
- Enhances arc stability for a really smooth, high performance arc.
- Five Current Ranges with Overlap
- For stick welding and other processes where slope control is desired. Fine-tuning within each range.
- 300 Amps Output @ 60% Duty Cycle
- Welds up to 7/32 in. (5.6 mm) Fleetweld 5P cellulosic and Excalibur low hydrogen electrode.