Lincoln Electric Cross Country 300 (Kubota) Engine Drive Welder - K4166-1 *Spring Savings
- Intuitive constant current (CC), constant voltage (CV) and TIG mode control
- Easily change over from stick to wire to TIG welding processes
- Single and three phase AC generator power for grinders, pumps and trailers
- Compact, lightweight package that will fit into any truck bed
- Puddle performance is excellent for root, fill and cap passes for cellulosic or low hydrogen stick electrodes
Stick, Flux-Cored, MIG, TIG, Gouging
Enjoy reliable DC stick, TIG, and wire-welding processes all in a single space-saving package with the Lincoln Electric Cross Country 300 Engine-Driven Welder. A 22 HP, 4-cylinder design produces more than enough power to serve as a backup generator in remote areas. Whether your pumps and tools rely on single phase or 3 phase power, this welder-generator is sure to meet your needs by producing up to 11,000 kW of continuous supply.
Built for the demanding work of building and repairing cross-country pipelines, you can expect superior puddle production when filling and capping, even with tricky specialty stick electrodes. This Lincoln welder also offers an optional factory-installed wireless control system. Use the remote control to switch the generator on from any distance so you can get more done in a day. Both stainless steel and coated enclosures are available here at WeldingMart to fit your style preferences.
Get Your Lincoln Electric Products Here at WeldingMart
* Flexible financing and leasing options
* Free shipping offers to save you hundreds of dollars
* Licensed as an official Lincoln Electric Distributor
* Answers from our staff of experienced welders
* Complete line of accessories and replacement parts
* Reward points earned for every order
Specifications for the Lincoln Electric Cross Country 300 Engine-Driven Welder
* Compact size and minimal footprint
* Tuned for challenging pipe fitting work like root, fill, and cap techniques
* Dual continuous controls for fine-tuning your work
* Constant current, constant voltage, and TIG modes
* AC power generation of up to 11,000kW
* Twin sliding engine access panels on the sides
* Conveniently located battery jumper studs
* Engine block heater for performance in the coldest weather.
MAKE IT YOUR OWN!
Free personalized Nameplate for your Cross Country 300 Welder
Here’s your chance to personalize your new Cross Country 300 engine-driven welder with a stainless steel nameplate carrying your own name and the serial number of the machine.
It’s Easy. . .and It’s FREE!
1. Visit www.metalfabgroup.com/lincolnelectric
2. Complete the online form
3. Wait for the custom plate to arrive in the mail
|Processes||Stick, Flux-Cored, MIG, TIG, Gouging|
|Custom Stock Status||/ Ships via Truck|
|warranty2||3-year Lincoln Electric warranty (parts and labor) on welder (engine is warranted separately by the manufacturer)|
|Product Includes||MACHINE ONLY|
|Calculate Shipping||Per Product Quantity|
- Lincoln Electric CROSS COUNTRY® 300 (KUBOTA®) w/F-installed Wireless Remote Control - K4166-2 *Spring SavingsSpecial Price $17,500.00 $19815.00
- Lincoln Electric CROSS COUNTRY® 300 (KUBOTA®) SS w/ Wireless Remote Control - K4166-3 *Spring SavingsSpecial Price $17,875.65 $20479.00
- LINCOLN - CROSS COUNTRY® 300 (KUBOTA®) w/ 125 ft. Wired Remote ONE-PAK - K4166-7 *Spring SavingsSpecial Price $17,020.53 $19276.00