Lincoln Electric 20 Plasma Cutter - RETAIL - K2820-1
- The Lincoln Electric 20 is recommended for cutting sheet metal to 1/8 in. material with a maximum capacity of 1/4 in.
- Inverter design makes the 21 lbs. unit very portable and ideal for HVAC and autobody work.
- Operates on 115V, 20 amp for max. output, 115V, 15 amp for 10-15 amp output.
- For cutting expanded metal, stainless steel and aluminum.
- No high-frequency output.
The Lincoln Electric 20 Plasma Cutter Is A Professional-Grade, Lightweight, Portable Plasma Cutting System That Can Be Carried Anywhere With Little Effort. It Is Ideal For The Farm, HVAC, Autobody Shop, Contractor, Sheet Metal Fabricator, And Home Owner For Metal Cutting Jobs.
Includes Cutting Torch Assembly With 9.5 Ft. Reach, Ground Clamp With 8 Ft Cable, Power Cord And Plug
|Custom Stock Status||/ Ships via Truck|
|Sold As||New - Retail|
Includes cutting torch assembly with 9.5 ft. reach
ground clamp with 8 ft. cable
power cord and plug.
|Calculate Shipping||Per Product Quantity|