Lincoln Electric Cross Country 300 Engine Drive Welder (KUBOTA) SS w/ Wireless Remote Control - K4166-3
Enjoy reliable DC stick, TIG, and wire-welding processes all in a single space-saving package with the Lincoln Electric Cross Country 300 Engine-Driven Welder. A 22 HP, 4-cylinder design produces more than enough power to serve as a backup generator in remote areas. Whether your pumps and tools rely on single phase or 3 phase power, this welder-generator is sure to meet your needs by producing up to 11,000 kW of continuous supply.
Built for the demanding work of building and repairing cross-country pipelines, you can expect superior puddle production when filling and capping, even with tricky specialty stick electrodes. This Lincoln welder also offers an optional factory-installed wireless control system. Use the remote control to switch the generator on from any distance so you can get more done in a day. Both stainless steel and coated enclosures are available here at WeldingMart to fit your style preferences.
Get Your Lincoln Electric Products Here at WeldingMart
* Flexible financing and leasing options
* Free shipping offers to save you hundreds of dollars
* Licensed as an official Lincoln Electric Distributor
* Answers from our staff of experienced welders
* Complete line of accessories and replacement parts
* Reward points earned for every order¬†
Specifications for the Lincoln Electric Cross Country 300 Engine-Driven Welder
* Compact size and minimal footprint
* Tuned for challenging pipe fitting work like root, fill, and cap techniques
* Dual continuous controls for fine-tuning your work
* Constant current, constant voltage, and TIG modes
* AC power generation of up to 11,000kW
* Twin sliding engine access panels on the sides
* Conveniently located battery jumper studs
* Engine block heater for performance in the coldest weather.
¬†MAKE IT YOUR OWN!
Free personalized Nameplate for your Cross Country 300 Welder
Here‚Äôs your chance to personalize your new Cross Country 300 engine-driven welder with a stainless steel nameplate carrying your own name and the serial number of the machine.
It‚Äôs Easy. . .and It‚Äôs FREE!
2. Complete the online form
3. Wait for the custom plate to arrive in the mail