Lincoln Electric DownFlex 200-M and 400-MS/A
The DownFlex® table is a compact table that can be placed in multiple locations around a welding shop. It combines a workbench and extraction unit specifically designed for the removal of welding fume. The DownFlex table can be used to remove particulate and dust from metal grinding applications, as well as fume and particulate from light duty plasma arc cutting applications, making the table a safe and effective workplace.
The DownFlex downdraft table is ideally used for:
- Plasma Cutting
- Three Stage Spark Arrestor System:Captures hot particulate before it can get into the filter chamber.
- Strong Backdraft (80%) and Downdraft (20%) Extraction Capacity: Ideal for welding, grinding(2), and light duty plasma cutting. (max 50 amps)
- Simple Operation and Easy Maintenance: All controls and particulate collection drawers are easily accessible from the front of the DownFlex table.
- Automatic Filter Cleaning: The on-board cleaning mechanism in the 400-MS/A model uses blasts of compressed air (external resource) to knock particulate from the filter surfaces, extending the time interval between filter replacement.
DownFlex 200-M and 400-MS/A
- Cleaner work environment: Removes welding, cutting and grinding fume at the source.
- Filter size: Large filter surface area results in longer filter life and reduced maintenance costs.
- Low noise level:
- - Without options: 78 dB(a)
- With Silencer: 74 dB(a)
- With Silencer & HEPA Kit: 71 dB(a)
|Custom Stock Status||/ Ships via Truck|