Lincoln Electric EAGLE 10,000 PLUS Engine Drive Welder (KOHLER®) - K2343-3
Lincoln Electric Eagle 10,000 Plus Engine-Driven Welder (Kohler) – K2343-3
Starting at $113/month with Affirm. Prequalify now
You will earn 3,475 points for purchasing this product.
Click here for leasing and financing options or call 877-532-9353
Make Work Fly with an Eagle 10,000 Plus!
The Lincoln Eagle 10,000 is a great choice for getting the job done. For construction contractors, maintenance crews, farmers or ranchers, the Eagle 10,000 Plus does a variety of basic welding jobs. And with 10,500 watts of surge AC generator power, it handles many other tasks as well. You can use this versatile Lincoln Eagle gas-drive machine for lights or as a grinder. In addition, it can serve as an inverter, as a plasma cutter (separate air supply needed) or for emergency power.
If you are looking for a Lincoln Eagle welder for sale, look no further than Weldingmart.com. Our unbeatable service, low prices and free shipping offers have made us the globe’s biggest online distributor of Lincoln Electric products. In addition, we carry a wide variety of Eagle 10000 Lincoln Electric parts, making it easy to get what you need for everything from routine maintenance to repairs.
- Totally Enclosed Case
- Engine is fully protected.
- Three service access doors.
- Low noise – 76.4 dBA sound level at 23 ft. (7 m). 100.7 dB sound power (Lwa) at rated output.
- Versatile DC Welding
- Smooth DC welding output for a broad range of stick electrode types.
- MIG, flux-cored and basic TIG welding in constant current mode (with optional equipment).(1)
- Welding Accessories Included
- 20 ft. (6 m) of #2 electrode cable
- Electrode holder
- 15 ft. (4.5 m) of #2 work cable and work clamp to get you started
- 10,500 Watts Surge Single-Phase AC Generator Power
- Surge for motor starting.
- 9,000 watts continuous power for generator, plasma cutter or inverter welder.
- Lights, grinder, power tools.
- 23 HP Kohler Gasoline Engine
- Two-cylinder, four-cycle overhead-valve, air-cooled design.
- Oil-drain extension for easy oil changes.
- 12-gallon tank for extended run times.
- Only 1.3 gallons/hour fuel consumption at 210 amps DC, 25V, 100% duty cycle. Visual fuel-level gauge on both sides of unit.
- Rugged Reliability
- Welding and AC generator outputs rated at 104°F (40°C).
(1) A constant-voltage (CV) power source is recommended for wire-feeder applications. The across-the-arc Lincoln Electric LN-Series wire feeders may be used with a constant-current (CC) power source, such as the Eagle 10,000 Plus, for non-critical applications where weld quality and deposition properties are not critical.
|Processes||Stick, TIG, MIG, Flux-Cored, Gouging|
|Custom Stock Status||/ Ships via Truck|
|warranty2||3-year Lincoln Electric warranty (parts and labor) on welder (engine is warranted separately by the manufacturer)|
Welding Accessories Included
General - K1745-1 - Welding Gas Cylinder, LPG Tank Holder
|Calculate Shipping||Per Product Quantity|