Lincoln Electric Intermediate Education Welding Gear Ready-Paks
- Includes 17 separate PPE, tool or accessory products for all welding processes, grinding and oxyfuel cutting
- 1740 Series Auto-darkening Welding Helmet reduces training time and increases productivity
- Leather Sleeved Welding Jacket provides enhanced upper body protection and improved durability
- Welders Backpack improves storage organization, capacity and comfort
- Complete tool set for setup, welding and inspection
VIKING® 1740 Series Welding Helmet
Leather Sleeved Welding Jacket
The traditional leather sleeved welding jacket is constructed of split leather sleeves for added heat resistance and durability. While the jacket body is made of 9 oz. flame retardant cotton which meets ANSI D6413 for flame retardant fabrics.
2 Pairs of Welding Gloves
To provide optimal performance for multiple welding applications, the intermediate education welding gear package has 2 pairs of welding gloves which provide different features and benefits intended for Stick, MIG, Flux Core or TIG Welding.
Professional Face Protection
For full face protection for grinding applications, the OMNIShield Professional Face Shield has a high density contoured lens which is 90% thicker than a traditional face shield. This added protection is coupled with multi-axis headgear to enhance comfort and provide a personalized fit.
The Welders All-In-One Backpack is a versatile storage solution for all types of welders and fabricators. The unique design allows for easy-to-access storage of personal protective equipment, tools and consumables with separate capacity for a laptop and textbooks.
Complete Tool Set
- Chipping Hammer with Wire Brush
- Welding Pliers
- 25 FT Tape Measure
- Fillet Gauge
- Soapstone with Holder
- Tip Cleaner
|Custom Stock Status||Limited Stock BUY NOW!|
|Calculate Shipping||Per Product Quantity|