LINCOLN ELECTRIC MARQUETTE CUTWELDER - KH828
Lincoln Electric Marquette Cutwelder Torch Set KH828
Handle a variety of tasks with confidence with a Lincoln Electric Marquette Cutwelder from WeldingMart.
Flexibility and versatility are important for welders, whether they are home hobbyists or working professionals. This Lincoln Electric cut welder kit contains all the quality equipment needed for cutting, welding and brazing in a rugged ballistic nylon bag.
The outfit is designed to work with one cga 510 acetylene cylinder and one cga 540 oxygen cylinder. As supplied, the outfit is capable of cutting to one inch and welding to 1/16 inches. Those widths can be increased to a four-inch cut and ½-inch weld with larger tips and an acetylene cylinder.
This Marquette torch set is filled with impressive features:
- The fire-resistant, water-resistant and washable ballistic nylon bag is excellent for storing kit while not in use.
- Tool bag has non-skid feet, nylon shoulder straps and outer storage pockets.
- Brass torch handle includes built-in reverse flow check valves and twin-tube silver brazed connections for safety and durability.
- Cutting attachment includes solid forged brass head, tail and stainless steel tubes for years of safe dependable service even under the most abusive conditions.
- Regulators feature a rugged brass body and a one-piece encapsulated seat design w/ internal filter PTFE Teflon seat.
- Easy-to-read dual scale gauges.
- Kit has goggles, striker and 12-foot hose.
- For brazing, use Lincoln Electric's kh481 or kh515 brazing rods.
The Marquette Cutwelder is one of more than 25,000 products we stock at WeldingMart to help you stay productive and efficient. Contact our staff of experts to learn more about how this cut welder kit will quickly earn its keep in your rig.
|Custom Stock Status||/ Ships via Truck|
|Calculate Shipping||Per Product Quantity|