Lincoln Electric Mobiflex 200-M with MERV 16 Filter One-Pak Packages
FUME DOESN‚ÄôT STAND A CHANCE
Mobiflex low-vacuum systems are made by Lincoln Electric for welding-fume extraction and filtration. These machines are designed to remove harmful fumes produced by welding from a shop or other area, producing a healthier and safer environment. Their size and mobility make them ideal for smaller manufacturing facilities that require light- to medium-duty welding fume extraction in variable locations. These products are not suitable for use with cutting or arc gouging operations.
The Mobiflex is ideally used for:
- Small manufacturing facilities
- Plant maintenance and repair
- Generous airflow:¬†735 CFM with LFA 3.1/4.1 extraction arm. CFM level is dependent upon arm length, fan type and
- Internal spark arrestor:¬†Functions as a pre-filter for larger-sized particulate. Prevents sparks from reaching the filter.
- Optimal motion and reach for work area:¬†Choose from a variety of extraction arm models or select a hose/hood set.
- Filter status indicator:¬†Visual guide to remaining filter life.
- Cleaner work environment:¬†Reduce dust and dirt in operator and surrounding work areas.
- Filter size:¬†Larger surface area requires fewer changes, helping to lower operational costs.
- Extraction arms allow for optimal motion and reach for multiple work areas.
- Front casters and rear wheels provide ideal mobility and positioning.
MOBIFLEX 200-M FILTER SYSTEM
The Mobiflex 200-M has one of the largest disposable filter cartridges in its class; the LongLife filter has a surface area of 538 ft¬≤ (50 m¬≤). The combination of filter size and unique 3D-filter pleat structure results in higher filter efficiency, longer filter life and lower operational costs.
Located on the front of the Mobiflex 200-M is a filter status indicator. The filter status indicator gradually moves from white to red as the filter becomes saturated with particulate, providing visual indication of when system maintenance and filter replacement are necessary.
A washable aluminum pre-filter removes larger-sized particulate matter and provides spark entrapment.
WeldingMart offers this efficient machine in a variety of styles. Choose from an economical K4259-6 or a Lincoln K4259-7 with a light for better visibility. If you need a longer reach, we also have these Lincolns with 13‚Äô arms with or without a light.