Lincoln Electric Mobiflex 400-MS w/Merv 16 Filter Welding Fume Extraction Base Unit and Packages
- RotaPulse automatic filter cleaning system
- Main filter lasts up to 4 times as long as Mobiflex 200-M
- Color-coded filter status indicator, tool-less main filter replacement
- Choice of manual or automatic on/off operation
- Made in U.S.A. of U.S. and foreign content¬†
Stick, TIG, MIG, Flux-Cored
FUMES DON‚ÄôT STAND A CHANCE
The Mobiflex 400-MS are low vacuum systems for welding fume extraction and filtration. Their size and mobility make them ideal for smaller manufacturing facilities that require light to medium duty welding fume extraction in variable locations. Not suitable for use with cutting or arc gouging operations.
- Generous Airflow: 735 CFM with LFA 3.1/4.1 extraction arm. CFM level is dependent upon arm length, fan type and system maintenance.
- Internal spark arrestor: Functions as a pre-filter for larger sized particulate.
- Prevents sparks from reaching the filter.
- Optimal motion and reach for work area: Choose from a variety of extraction arm models or select a hose/hood set.
- RotaPulse automatic filter cleaning system reduces maintenance.¬†
- Cleaner work environment: Reduce dust and dirt in operator and surrounding work areas.
- Filter size: Larger surface area requires fewer changes, helping to lower operational costs.
- Extraction Arms: Allow for optimal motion and reach for multiple work areas.
- Front casters and rear wheels: Provide ideal mobility and positioning.¬†
IDEALLY USED FOR :
- Small Manufacturing Facilities
- Plant Maintenance and Repair