Lincoln Electric Power MIG 140 MP MIG Welder - K4498-1
Lincoln Electric Power 140 MIG Welder ‚Äî WeldingMart.com
Take on a variety of jobs easily with the Lincoln Electric Power 140 MP MIG welder from WeldingMart.
Flexibility is key to staying busy and meeting work demands. This powerhouse of a welder is perfect for smaller projects where mobility is important.
This multi-process capable unit that is lightweight and portable connects to 120V household power and is an excellent choice for MIG, DC TIG, Stick and Flux-Cored welding.
- Versatile Performance- Multi-process unit capable of MIG welding 30-140 amps, DC TIG welding 10-120 amps and Stick welding 25-90 amps.
- Easy to use- Simple two knob operation for controlling wire feed speed and voltage. Single button allows for easy process selection changes.
- Compact Design- Lightweight and portable at 34.5 lbs. Conveniently plugs into household 120V power.
WeldingMart is an authorized Lincoln dealer, so we are in a good position to offer outstanding packages and deals. But even more important is our staff of experts that has decades of welding expertise and can help answer your questions about this MIG welder that can help you get work done. Contact us today over live chat, email or phone.
- Magnum PRO 100L gun and 10 ft. (3.0 m) cable assembly with brass connection and 8-pin trigger connector (K530-7).
- .025 in. (0.6 mm) tapered contact tips (Qty 3) (KH831)
- .035 in. (0.9 mm) tapered contact tips (Qty. 3) (KH833)
- Gasless nozzle for Innershield welding (KH836)
- Gas nozzle for MIG welding (KH835)
- Spindle adapter for 8 in. (203 mm) diameter spools (KH720)
- .025 .035 in. (0.6 0.9 mm) wire diameter dual track drive roll for MIG and flux-cored welding (KP2948-1)
Shielding Gas Apparatus
- Harris 3000290 Gas Regulator (S25805) and 52 in. (1.3 m) hose (S19303) for use with Ar/ CO2 blend gases. For use with CO2 shielding gas, order a Lincoln Electric S19298 CO2 shielding gas bottle adapter.
- Sample spool of .025 in. (0.6 mm) diameter SuperArc L-56 premium MIG wire
- Sample) spool of .035 in. (0.9 mm) diameter Innershield NR -211-MP flux-cored wire¬†
- Work clamp and 10 ft. (3.0 m) cable
- Instruction manual
- Quick Start guide
- Electrode holder with 10 ft. cable for stick welding