Lincoln Electric Power MIG 140 MP Multi-process Welder TIG ONE-PAK - K4499-1
- Versatile Performance
- Easy To Use
- Compact Design
MIG, Flux-Cored, Stick, DC TIG
This multiprocess capable unit that is lightweight and portable connects to 120V household power and is an excellent choice for MIG, DC TIG, Stick and Flux-Cored welding.
- Versatile Performance- Multiprocess unit capable of MIG welding 30-140 amps, DC TIG welding 10-120 amps, and Stick welding 25-90 amps.
- Easy to use- Simple two knob operation for controlling wire feed speed and voltage. Single button allows for easy process selection changes.
- Compact Design- Lightweight and portable at 34.5 lbs. Conveniently plugs into household 120V power.
- Magnum® PRO 100L gun and 10 ft. (3.0 m) cable assembly with brass connection and 8-pin trigger connector (K530-7).
- .025 in. (0.6 mm) tapered contact tips (Qty 3)
- .035 in. (0.9 mm) tapered contact tips (Qty. 3)
- Gasless nozzle for Innershield® welding
- Gas nozzle for MIG welding
- Spindle adapter for 8 in. (203 mm) diameter spools
- .025 - .035 in. (0.6 - 0.9 mm) wire diameter dual track drive roll for MIG and fl ux-cored welding (KP2948-1)
- PTA-9 TIG Torch (12.5 ft 1 pc) (K1782-16)
- Foot Pedal (K4361-1)
Shielding Gas Apparatus
- Harris® 3000290 Gas Regulator (S25805) and 52 in. (1.3 m) hose (S19303) for use with Ar/ CO2 blend gases. For use with CO2 shielding gas, order a Lincoln Electric S19298 CO2 shielding gas bottle adapter.
- Sample spool of .025 in. (0.6 mm) diameter SuperArc® L-56® premium MIG wire
- Sample) spool of .035 in. (0.9 mm) diameter Innershield® NR®-211-MP fl ux-cored wire
- Work clamp and 10 ft. (3.0 m) cable
- Instruction manual
- Quick Start guide
- Electrode holder with 10 ft. cable for stick welding
|Processes||MIG, Flux-Cored, Stick, DC TIG|
|Custom Stock Status||/ Ships via Truck|
|warranty2||3-year Lincoln Electric warranty (parts and labor) on welder|
|Product Includes||See main info.|
|Calculate Shipping||Per Product Quantity|