- Magnum® PRO 100L Gun
- 10 ft. (3.0 m) 120V and 230V Input Cables Input Cable Bag Gas and Gasless Nozzles Gun Cable Liner (pre-installed in gun) Learn-To-Use DVD Work Cable and Clamp Adjustable Gas Regulator and Hose Spindle Adapter Sample Spool (0.90 kg) Spool of SuperArc® L-56® Mild Steel MIG Wire Sample Spool (0.45 kg) Spool NR®-211-MP Flux-Cored Wire .025 in. (0.6 mm) Contact Tips (Qty 3) (KH710) .035 in. (0.9 mm) Contact Tips (Qty 3) (KH712) .025 - .030 in. (0.6 - 0.8 mm) and .035 in. (0.9 mm) Drive Rolls .030 - .045 in. (0.8 - 1.1 mm) Knurled Drive Rolls .025 - .035 in. (0.6 - 0.9 mm) and .045 (1.1 mm) Wire Guides
Product Weights & Dimensions
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||14 in x 10.2 in x 18.6 in (357 mm x 258 mm x 472 mm)|
|Net Weight||64 lbs (29.03 kg)|
|Output Range||120V: 30-140 A 230V: 30-180 A|
|Rated Output||120V: 90A/19.5V/20% 208V: 130A/17.6V/30% 230V: 130A/20V/30%|
|Typical Application||Automotive |
Maintenance & Repair
Get the best of both worlds by ordering the Lincoln Electric Power MIG 180 Dual Welder (K3018-2) from WeldingMart. The multi-input MIG welder offers dual 120- or 208/230-volt input power settings, making it the ideal choice for welding professionals working at home, at a small shop or out on a job site. Use the Lincoln Power MIG 180 Dual Welder for metal fabrication, repair jobs, automotive work and even light industrial applications, and take advantage of the exceptional performance and user-friendly design.
The unique dual-power capability means this welder can be leveraged in generator-driven environments or for shop jobs with thicker materials and high-power inputs. The Diamond Core Technology offers a forgiving arc, great out-of-position action, minimal splatter and a wide voltage sweet spot. A superior drive system translates to positive traction, optimal alignment and improved torque. This Lincoln dual-voltage MIG welder also comes spool gun ready.
How Do You Change the Input Power?
Changing the input power of the Lincoln 180 Dual Power MIG Welder is easy to do. You simply choose the standard residential 120-volt or industrial 230-volt input power and attach the proper input power cord, twisting the locking nut. No tools are required to switch between input powers, offering unbeatable flexibility to work how and where you need to. A detachable canvas bag is included for storing the input cables and other Lincoln 180 MIG Welder accessories when not in use.
Get the performance you want at a great price point by ordering the Lincoln Electric Power MIG 180 Dual Welder from WeldingMart. The dual-input power design is made for professionals and delivers the flexibility needed to work in any setting. Need time to pay? Special financing is available for this machine.
Welding Processes: MIG, Flux-Cored
Input Power: 120/1/60 or 208/230/1/60
Duty Cycle: 120V: 90A/19.5V/20% | 208V: 130A/17.6V/30% | 230V: 130A/20V/30%
Items Included: Spool Gun | Gas (less) Nozzles | Cable Liner | Contact Liner | Contact Tips | Cable & Clamp | Regulator & Hose | Spindle Adapter | 2 Sample Spools | Learning DVD | Drive Rolls | Wire Guides
Why Buy Here?
- Knowledgeable staff with 30 years of experience
- Authorized Lincoln Electric Distributor
- Complete product packages
- Leasing options available
- Lowest price guarantee
- Free shipping
POWER MIG. The Professional ChoiceSM
Have it both ways with the POWER MIG 180 Dual wire welder. With dual 120- or 208/230-volt input power capability, you can use the same machine to weld at home, in the shop or out on the job site. It's a great choice for sheet metal and light frame autobody work, farm or small shop applications.
- Dual Input Power Capability Select 120-volt input power for home and generator-driven environments or choose 208/230-volt input power for shop applications on thicker materials.
- Industrial Cast Aluminum Drive Dual gear-driven drive rolls deliver positive traction. Patented split wire guides ensure optimal wire alignment and a brass-to-brass gun connection aids critical conductivity. A large industrial closed-design drive motor improves torque and enhances trouble-free performance.
- Diamond Core Technology‚ Delivers a forgiving arc, excellent out-of-position arc action, low spatter and a wide voltage sweet spot at a given wire feed speed for steel, stainless steel and aluminum.
- Spool Gun Ready Just remove the standard MIG gun and plug in the economical Magnum 100SG spool gun (optional) for enhanced aluminum wire feeding performance.
- No Hassle Tool-less Design for input power changes, wire spool mounting, wire drive service and polarity changes
Lincoln Power MIG 180 Dual Welder Features