LINCOLN ELECTRIC - POWER MIG® 180C MIG Welder - K2473-2
The Lincoln Electric Power MIG 180C Welder (K2473-2) is a go-to for professionals with fabrication, maintenance, automotive, farm, or light industrial applications. This MIG welding machine features Diamond Core Technology™; offering a forgiving arc, great out-of-position action, minimal splatter, and a wide voltage sweet spot. A superior drive system gives positive traction, optimal alignment, and improved torque. A potted PC board means your welding investment is always protected. The Lincoln Power MIG 180C also comes spool gun ready.
Welding Processes: MIG, Flux-Cored
Input Power: 208/230/1/60
Duty Cycle: 208V: 130A/17V/30% | 230V: 130A/20V/30%
Items Included: Magnum Pro Gun | Gas(less) Nozzles | Cable Liner | Contact Liner | Contact Tips | Cable & Clamp | Regulator & Hose | Spindle Adapter | 2 Sample Spools | Learning DVD | Drive Rolls | Wire Guides
Why Buy Here?
- Knowledgeable staff with 30+ years of experience
- Authorized Lincoln Electric Distributor
- Complete product packages
- Leasing options available
- Lowest price guarantee
- Free shipping
"NEW LOWER PRICE ONLY FROM WELDINGMART"
POWER MIG.® The Professional’s ChoiceSM
Whether you’re a farmer or a fabricator, an autobody shop or a backyard mechanic, the POWER MIG® 180C will help you get the job done! It’s a portable wire welder designed for use with industrial 230 volt input power, so you can weld on thicker material – up to 3/16 in. with MIG welding and 1/2 in. with gas-less flux-cored welding.
- Diamond Core Technology™ – Delivers a forgiving arc, excellent out-of-position arc action, low spatter and a wide voltage sweet spot at a given wire feed speed for steel, stainless steel or aluminum.
- Industrial Cast Aluminum Drive – Dual gear-driven drive rolls deliver positive traction. Patented split wire guides ensure optimal wire alignment and a brass-to-brass gun connection aids critical conductivity. A large industrial closed-design drive motor improves torque and enhances trouble-free performance.
- No Hassle Tool-less Design – For input power changes, wire spool mounting, wire drive service and polarity changes.
- Spool Gun Ready – Just remove the standard MIG gun and plug in the economical Magnum® 100SG spool gun (optional) for enhanced aluminum wire feeding performance.
- Toughest PC Board Protection in the industry – ‘Potted’ to seal sensitive components from the environment, ‘trayed’ in a tough plastic tray to add rigidity and shock resistance.
|warranty2||3-year Lincoln Electric warranty (parts and labor) on welder|
|Calculate Shipping||Per Product Quantity|
- LINCOLN - TRADITIONAL FLAME RETARDANT CLOTH JACKET
Starting at $35.21