Lincoln Electric Power MIG 180C MIG Welder - K2473-2
The Lincoln Electric Power MIG 180C Welder (K2473-2) is a go-to for professionals with fabrication, maintenance, automotive, farm, or light industrial applications. This Lincoln Power MIG 180C welding machine features Diamond Core Technology™; offering a forgiving arc, great out-of-position action, minimal splatter, and a wide voltage sweet spot. A superior drive system gives positive traction, optimal alignment, and improved torque. A potted PC board means your welding investment is always protected from the outside environment. The Lincoln 180C welder also comes spool gun ready.
Welding Processes: MIG, Flux-Cored
Input Power: 208/230/1/60
Duty Cycle: 208V: 130A/17V/30% | 230V: 130A/20V/30%
Items Included: Magnum Pro Gun | Gas(less) Nozzles | Cable Liner | Contact Liner | Contact Tips | Cable & Clamp | Regulator & Hose | Spindle Adapter | 2 Sample Spools | Learning DVD | Drive Rolls | Wire Guides
Why Buy Here?
- Knowledgeable staff with 30+ years of experience
- Authorized Lincoln Electric Distributor
- Complete product packages
- Leasing options available
- Lowest price guarantee
- Free shipping
NEW LOWER PRICE ONLY FROM WELDINGMART
POWER MIG.® The Professional’s ChoiceSM
Whether you’re a farmer or a fabricator, an autobody shop or a backyard mechanic, the POWER MIG® 180C MIG Welder (K2473-2) will help you get the job done! It’s a portable wire welder designed for use with industrial 230-volt input power, so you can weld on thicker material – up to 3/16 in. with MIG welding and 1/2 in. with gas-less flux-cored welding.
- Diamond Core Technology™ – Delivers a forgiving arc, excellent out-of-position arc action, low spatter and a wide voltage sweet spot at a given wire feed speed for steel, stainless steel or aluminum.
- Industrial Cast Aluminum Drive – Dual gear-driven drive rolls deliver positive traction. Patented split wire guides ensure optimal wire alignment and a brass-to-brass gun connection aids critical conductivity. A large industrial closed-design drive motor improves torque and enhances trouble-free performance.
- No Hassle Tool-less Design – For input power changes, wire spool mounting, wire drive service and polarity changes.
- Spool Gun Ready – Just remove the standard MIG gun and plug in the economical Magnum® 100SG spool gun (optional) for enhanced aluminum wire feeding performance.
- Toughest PC Board Protection in the industry – ‘Potted’ to seal sensitive components from the environment; ‘trayed’ in a tough plastic tray to add rigidity and shock resistance.
Available Accessories for the Lincoln Electric K2473-2 Power MIG 180C
In addition to the highest quality, top performing welding equipment, Weldingmart.com also carries premiere accessories from the manufacturers. Using these products with the equipment they were designed for will enhance productivity and let you get the greatest service from your welding systems. The full-featured Welding Cart (K2275-1) stores and transports the welder, gas cylinder, cables and other welding accessories. The Utility Cart (K520) is a heavy duty cart that stores the welder plus supplies and has a stable platform plus lower tray for additional storage. You’ll also find a canvas cover and spot timer kit for making consistent spot welds on thin sheet metal.
|warranty2||3-year Lincoln Electric warranty (parts and labor) on welder|
Magnum® PRO 100L gun, 10 ft. (3.0 m)
Gas and Gasless Nozzles
.025 in. (0.6 mm) Contact Tips (Qty 3) KH710)
.035 in. (0.9 mm) Contact Tips (Qty 3) KH712)
Work Cable and Clamp
Adjustable Gas Regulator and Hose
Sample Spool of .025 in. (0.6 mm) SuperArc® L-56 Mild Steel MIG Wire
Sample Spool of .035 in. (0.9 mm) Innershield® NR-211-MP Flux-Cored Wire
.035 in. (0.9 mm) and .025 - .030 in. (0.6 - 0.7 mm) Drive Rolls
.030 - .045 in. (0.7 - 1.1 mm) Knurled Drive Roll
.025 - .035 in. (0.6 - 0.9 mm) and .035 - .045 in. (0.9 - 1.1 mm) Wire Guides
|Calculate Shipping||Per Product Quantity|