Lincoln Electric Power Mig 210 MP Aluminum One-Pak - K4195-1
VERSATILE, RUGGED, SIMPLE TO USE.
The POWER MIG® 210 MP power supply is a multi-process welder for the hobbyist, educator or small contractor who wants to do MIG welding and a lot more, including stick, TIG and flux-cored welding. The push-and-turn digital controls and color display screen make setup and operation intuitive and easy, while the all-metal wire drive and sturdy sheet-metal construction make it rugged and ready for any job in the home or small shop. The POWER MIG 210 MP power supply is the ideal MIG machine for the welding novice, with plenty of room to grow as you gain more experience.
ONE POWERFUL MACHINE
Take it everywhere, plug it in anywhere
- Lightweight and portable–just 40 lbs.!
- Dual Voltage Inputs (120V or 230V) means you can plug into any common power supply
Ready, set, weld
- Intuitive push-and-turn digital controls make setup a breeze
- Large color display guides you through the setup process
- Advanced options and settings are simple to access
210 Amps: The power to tackle any job
- MIG: Weld up to 3/8 in. mild or stainless steel or aluminum* up to 3/16 in.
- Flux-Cored (Self- and Gas-shielded): Tackle the biggest jobs
- DC Stick: Handles up to 5/32 in. stick electrodes
- DC TIG: Enabled by Touch Start TIG® technology
|Custom Stock Status||Availability subject to MFG stock|
|warranty2||3-year Lincoln Electric warranty (parts and labor) on welder|
GeneralK2275-1Welding Cart (80 cu.ft bottle capacity)
GeneralK520Utility Cart (150 cu.ft bottle capacity)
GeneralKP4140-1Replacement Screen Shield
GeneralK2377-1Canvas Cover (Small)
GeneralK3269-1Magnum® PRO 100SG Spool Gun
GeneralK1782-6PTA-17V TIG Torch (12.5 ft 1pc)
GeneralK960-1Twist Mate™ Torch Adapter
GeneralK4104-1Power MIG 210MP Amptrol™ Adapter
GeneralK963-3Hand Amptrol™ Rotary Track Style 25 ft (7.6m) (6-Pin)
GeneralK870Foot Amptrol™ - 25 ft. (7.6m) (6 pin)
GeneralKP508Parts Kit for PTA-17 TIG Torch
|Calculate Shipping||Per Product Quantity|