Call for Availability before Placing Order!
Lincoln Electric is expereincing extended lead times on this unit
We have limited availability on factory reconditioned units¬†
Lincoln Electric Power 210 MP Welder ‚Äî WeldingMart.com
Perfect for a wide variety of uses, a Lincoln Electric Power 210 MP MIG welder from WeldingMart will be a valuable addition to your gear.
Welding machines are major investments, so when one gives you the flexibility for a variety of different styles, it quickly earns its keep in your gear. This multi-process welder can be plugged into any common power supply and can be adapted for stick, TIG, flux-cored and more.
Contact our staff of welding experts today: They can tell you much more about the varied uses of this welder, whether you‚Äôre a hobbyist or a working pro.
Versatile, rugged and simple to use
The POWER MIG 210 MP power supply is a multi-process welder for the hobbyist, educator or small contractor who wants to do MIG welding and a lot more, including stick, TIG and flux-cored welding. The push-and-turn digital controls and color display screen make setup and operation intuitive and easy, while the all-metal wire drive and sturdy sheet-metal construction make it rugged and ready for any job in the home or small shop. The POWER MIG 210 MP power supply is the ideal MIG machine for the welding novice, with plenty of room to grow as you gain more experience.¬†
One powerful machine:
Take it everywhere, plug it in anywhere¬†
- Lightweight and portable ‚Äî just 40 lbs.!¬†
- Dual Voltage Inputs (120V or 230V) means you can plug into any common power supply¬†
Ready, set, weld
- Intuitive push-and-turn digital controls make setup a breeze¬†
- Large color display guides you through the setup process¬†
- Advanced options and settings are simple to access¬†
210 Amps: The power to tackle any job¬†
- MIG: Weld up to 3/8 in. mild or stainless steel or aluminum* up to 3/16 in.¬†
- Flux-Cored (Self- and Gas-shielded): Tackle the biggest jobs¬†
- DC Stick: Handles up to 5/32 in. stick electrodes¬†
- DC TIG: Enabled by Touch Start TIG technology