Lincoln Electric Power Mig 210 MP Multi-Process Welder - K3963-1
Call for Availability before Placing Order!
Lincoln Electric is expereincing extended lead times on this unit
We have limited availability on factory reconditioned units
VERSATILE, RUGGED, SIMPLE TO USE.
The POWER MIG® 210 MP power supply is a multi-process welder for the hobbyist, educator or small contractor who wants to do MIG welding and a lot more, including stick, TIG and flux-cored welding. The push-and-turn digital controls and color display screen of the Lincoln MIG welder 210 make setup and operation intuitive and easy, while the all-metal wire drive and sturdy sheet-metal construction make it rugged and ready for any job in the home or small shop. The Lincoln POWER MIG 210 MP power supply is the ideal MIG machine for the welding novice, with plenty of room to grow as you gain more experience. At Weldingmart.com, you’ll find the Lincoln Power MIG 210 for sale at a competitive price.
THE LINCOLN 210 MP POWER MIG – ONE POWERFUL MACHINE
Take it everywhere, plug it in anywhere
- Lightweight and portable–just 40 lbs.!
- Dual Voltage Inputs (120V or 230V) means you can plug into any common power supply
Ready, set, weld
- Intuitive push-and-turn digital controls make setup a breeze
- Large color display guides you through the setup process
- Advanced options and settings are simple to access
210 Amps: The power to tackle any job
- MIG: Weld up to 3/8 in. mild or stainless steel or aluminum* up to 3/16 in.
- Flux-Cored (Self- and Gas-shielded): Tackle the biggest jobs
- DC Stick: Handles up to 5/32 in. stick electrodes
- DC TIG: Enabled by Touch Start TIG® technology
*Spool gun required (sold separately)
Why Buy from Weldingmart.com?
With more than 50 years of expertise in the welding industry, we are your trusted source for the best equipment and accessories from the world’s leading manufacturers. We give you access to more than 25,000 industrial-grade welding tools, equipment and supplies, in addition to valuable information for optimal productivity and safety. See our Learning Center and Welding Blog, and call our expert customer service team with any questions about our products.
|Processes||MIG, Flux-Cored, DC Stick, DC TIG|
|Custom Stock Status||Availability subject to MFG stock|
|Warranty||3-year Lincoln Electric warranty (parts and labor) on welder|
|Free Shipping 123||Yes|
- Lincoln Electric Power Mig 210 MP Aluminum One-Pak - K4195-1Special Price $2,099.00 $1956.00
- Lincoln Electric Power MIG 210 MP Multi-Process Welder TIG One-Pak - K4195-2Special Price $2,549.00 $2368.00
- Lincoln Electric Garage Pak - POWER MIG 210 MP and a Square Wave TIG 200
As low as $3,798.00
- Lincoln Electric Power MIG 256 MIG Welder - K3068-1Special Price $3,099.00 $2780.00