Lincoln Electric Power Mig 210 MP Multi-Process Welder - K3963-1
Call for Availability before Placing Order!
Lincoln Electric is expereincing extended lead times on this unit
We have limited availability on factory reconditioned units¬†
VERSATILE, RUGGED, SIMPLE TO USE.
The POWER MIG 210 MP power supply is a multi-process welder for the hobbyist, educator or small contractor who wants to do MIG welding and a lot more, including stick, TIG and flux-cored welding. The push-and-turn digital controls and color display screen of the Lincoln MIG welder 210 make setup and operation intuitive and easy, while the all-metal wire drive and sturdy sheet-metal construction make it rugged and ready for any job in the home or small shop. The Lincoln POWER MIG 210 MP power supply is the ideal MIG machine for the welding novice, with plenty of room to grow as you gain more experience. At Weldingmart.com, you‚Äôll find the Lincoln Power MIG 210 for sale at a competitive price.¬†
THE LINCOLN 210 MP POWER MIG ONE POWERFUL MACHINE
Take it everywhere, plug it in anywhere¬†
- Lightweight and portable‚Äìjust 40 lbs.!¬†
- Dual Voltage Inputs (120V or 230V) means you can plug into any common power supply¬†
Ready, set, weld
- Intuitive push-and-turn digital controls make setup a breeze¬†
- Large color display guides you through the setup process¬†
- Advanced options and settings are simple to access¬†
210 Amps: The power to tackle any job¬†
- MIG: Weld up to 3/8 in. mild or stainless steel or aluminum* up to 3/16 in.¬†
- Flux-Cored (Self- and Gas-shielded): Tackle the biggest jobs¬†
- DC Stick: Handles up to 5/32 in. stick electrodes¬†
- DC TIG: Enabled by Touch Start TIG technology¬†
*Spool gun required (sold separately)
Why Buy from Weldingmart.com?
With more than 50 years of expertise in the welding industry, we are your trusted source for the best equipment and accessories from the world‚Äôs leading manufacturers. We give you access to more than 25,000 industrial-grade welding tools, equipment and supplies, in addition to valuable information for optimal productivity and safety. See our Learning Center and Welding Blog, and call our expert customer service team with any questions about our products. ¬†