Lincoln Electric Power MIG® 216 MIG Welder K2816-2 *Discontinued
When it comes to auto body and sheet metal fabrication, the Lincoln Electric Power MIG 216 Welder (K2816-2) is the ideal choice for professional metal workers. This MIG welder offers a host of value-adding features and can also be used for routine maintenance, farm, and light industrial applications. Its Diamond Core Technology™offers a forgiving arc, great out-of-position action, minimal splatter, and a wide voltage sweet spot. The MAXTRAC® industrial wire drive features dual driven rolls, controlled wire feed speeds, brass to brass connections, and Lincoln’s 100% wire support split wire guide system. With the best output, amperage range and efficiency in its class, the Lincoln Power MIG 216 Welder comes spool gun ready.
Welding Processes: MIG, Flux-Cored
Input Power: 208/230V, 1/60Hz / 220V, 1/50Hz
Duty Cycle: 170A: 24VDC/60% | 216A: 22VDC/30%
Items Included: Spool Gun & Assembly | Expendables Tray | Built-In Undercarriage | Work Clamp & Cable | Drive Roll w/ Wire Guide | Gas Regulator Kit | Procedure Recommendation Sheet
Why Buy Here?
- Knowledgeable staff with 30+ years of experience
- Authorized Lincoln Electric Distributor
- Complete product packages
- Leasing options available
- Lowest price guarantee
- Free shipping
Lincoln Power MIG 216 Welder Features
- Diamond Core Technology™ – Delivers a forgiving arc, excellent out-of-position arc action, low spatter and a wide voltage sweet spot for steel, stainless steel or aluminum.
- MAXTRAC® Cast Aluminum Industrial Wire Drive – Features dual driven rolls, regulated wire feed speed control, brass-to brass connections and Lincoln’s 100% wire supporting split wire guide system.
- More Output and Better Efficiency – Compare the best in class rated output, wide amperage range and efficiency.
- Spool Gun Ready – Just remove the standard MIG gun and plug in the economical Magnum® 100SG spool gun for enhanced aluminum wire feeding performance.
- New! Great Value-Adding Features:
- Coil Claw™ Cable Management system keeps your work station neat.
- Convenient top-mounted gun expendables tray.
- All metal case front.
|Custom Stock Status||/ Ships via Truck|
|warranty2||3-year Lincoln Electric warranty (parts and labor) on welder|
Power MIG® 216 includes:
General K466-6 Gun Connector Kit
General K2703-1 POWER MIG Spool Gun Adapter
General K468 Spindle Adapter for Small Spools
General K1702-1 Dual Cylinder Mounting Kit
General K2378-1 Canvas Cover (Medium)
Wire Feeder KP1696-030S Drive Roll Kit .023-.030 in (0.6-0.8 mm) Solid Wire
Wire Feeder KP1696-035S Drive Roll Kit .035 in (0.9 mm) Solid Wire
Wire Feeder KP1696-045S Drive Roll Kit .045 in (1.1 mm) Solid Wire
Wire Feeder KP1696-1 Drive Roll Kit Combination .035 in / .045 in Solid Wire
Wire Feeder KP1696-2 Drive Roll Kit .040 in (1.0 mm) Solid Wire
Wire Feeder KP1697-035C Drive Roll Kit .035 in (0.9 mm) Cored Wire
Wire Feeder KP1697-045C Drive Roll Kit .045 in (1.1 mm) Cored Wire
Spool Gun K2532-1 Magnum 100SG Spool Gun, Air-Cooled
Spool Gun K487-25 Magnum SG Spool Gun, Air-Cooled, 25 ft.
Spool Gun K2490-1 Magnum 250LX Spool Gun, Air-Cooled, 25 ft.
|Calculate Shipping||Per Product Quantity|
- ESAB - MIGMASTER 215 PRO READY TO WELD PKG w/SPRAY MASTER 250 - 0558101322Special Price $1,933.73 Regular Price $2,242.00
- LINCOLN - VIKING 3350 PATRIOT - K3036-1 Discontinued call for updates$269.00Out of stock
- LINCOLN - TRADITIONAL MIG STICK WELDING GLOVES (Box of 12) - K2979-ALLSpecial Price $113.81 $140.52
- FULL LEATHER STEEL WORKER WELDING GLOVES - K2977
Starting at $22.72