Lincoln Electric Power MIG 256 230/460/575/1/60 MIG Welder ‚Äî K3068-2 $Rebate or Free Product
POWER MIG. The Professional‚Äôs Choice
Whether you are working with steel, stainless steel or aluminum, you want a welder that is as reliable as it is versatile. For more than a century, Lincoln Electric has been making welding machines and equipment that set the pace in the industry. It should be no surprise the POWER MIG 256 available from WeldingMart sets the standard for MIG and flux-cored welding in light industrial job shop fabrication, maintenance or repair work.
You‚Äôll find a host of exciting new features on this machine. These include a durable, tough case front made of metal, a top-mounted gun-expendables tray and a special cable management system to keep your work organized, neat and accessible.
- Diamond Core Technology ‚Äî Delivers a forgiving arc, excellent out-of-position arc stability, low spatter and a wide voltage
sweet spot at a given wire feed speed for steel, stainless steel or aluminum.
- MAXTRAC cast aluminum industrial wire drive ‚Äî Features dual-driven rolls, regulated wire feed speed control, brass-to-brass connections and Lincoln‚Äôs 100% wire-supporting split-wire guide system.
- Digital meters ‚Äî For setup, meters display your preset voltage and wire feed speed. During welding, actual voltage is displayed.
- New Magnum PRO gun and cable 15 ft. (4.5 m) ‚Äî Makes it easy to reach your work.
- Copper Plus contact tips ‚Äî Larger tip diameter and mass improve heat dissipation to increase tip life.
- Add a spool gun ‚Äî The POWER MIG 256 is spool-gun ready for the premium Magnum 250LX gun and spool-gun capable with the Magnum SG (requires adapter).
- 115V auxiliary receptacle ‚Äî (208/230V model only) to power a grinder or other auxiliary equipment in your work area.
- New! Great value-adding features:
- Coil Claw cable management system keeps your workstation organized.
- Convenient top-mounted gun-expendables tray.
- All-metal case front.