Lincoln Electric Power MIG 256 MIG Welder - K3068-1
When purchasing welding tools, you‚Äôll find that WeldingMart‚Äôs Lincoln Electric POWER MIG 256 MIG Welder (K3068-1) is a superior multi-process welder for your maintenance or repair needs as well as light industrial shop fabrication. If you‚Äôre in need of farming or auto body welding supplies, the Lincoln MIG welder 256 will provide you with the solutions you need for welding.
The POWER MIG 256 welder has the right voltage to support wire feed speed for steel, aluminum, or stainless steel. The POWER MIG 256 welder also comes with a top-mounted gun expendables tray along with a hose kit and gas regulator to manage argon blend gases.
Key features of the POWER MIG 256 include Diamond Core Technology for optimal out-of-position arc stability; digital meters that show preset voltage, active voltage and wire feed speed; Copper Plus contact tips with a larger tip diameter and a cast aluminum industrial wire drive. ***The POWER MIG 256 includes Lincoln‚Äôs Magnum 250LX spool gun when you purchase the ONE-Pak - K3069-1
If you have any questions about our Lincoln Electric welding equipment or any products that we sell here at Weldingmart.com, please call our expert team. We provide exceptional technical support before, during and after the sale.
Why Buy at WeldingMart?
* Guaranteed three-year Lincoln Electric warranty including parts and labor
* Free shipping
* Excellent customer service that provides you with the right product
* Well-informed staff with decades of experience selling welding supplies
* Multiple optional accessories and kits
* Convenient and durable welding supplies
Features of Lincoln Electric POWER MIG 256 MIG Welder
Diamond Core Technology‚Ñ¢
* Offers superior out-of-position arc stability
* Low spatter and lenient arc
* Wide voltage ability to manage wire feed speed for aluminum, stainless steel, and steel
Cast Aluminum Industrial Wire Drive
* Incorporates dual driven rolls
* Regulates speed control of wire feeds
* Supports brass-to-brass connections
* Features 100% wire supporting split wire guide system
Spool Gun Addition
* Spool gun ready and includes the premium Magnum 250LX gun
* Fits the Magnum SG, which requires an adapter
* During set up, the digital meters illustrate the preset voltage and wire feed speed
* When welding and using the product, the actual voltage is available
Copper Plus Contact Tips
* Contact tips feature a larger tip diameter
* Mass of this feature enhances heat dissipation in order to lengthen tip life.