Lincoln Electric Power MIG 256 Welder One-Pak - K3069-1
The POWER MIG 256 sets the standard for MIG and flux-cored welding in light industrial job shop fabrication, maintenance or repair work.
- Diamond Core Technology‚ Delivers a forgiving arc, excellent out-of-position arc stability, low spatter and a wide voltage sweet spot at a given wire feed speed for steel, stainless steel or aluminum.
- MAXTRAC cast aluminum industrial wire drive - Features dual driven rolls, regulated wire feed speed control, brass-to-brass connections and Lincoln‚Äôs 100% wire supporting split wire guide system.
- Digital meters - For setup, meters display your preset voltage and wire feed speed. During welding, actual voltage is displayed.
- New! Magnum PRO gun and cable 15 ft. (4.5 m) - Makes it easy to reach your work.
- Copper Plus contact tips - Larger tip diameter and mass improves heat dissipation to increase tip life.
- Add a spool gun - The POWER MIG 256 is spool gun ready for the premium Magnum 250LX gun and spool gun capable with the Magnum SG (requires adapter).
- 115V auxiliary receptacle - (208/230V model only) to power a grinder or other auxiliary equipment in your work area.
- New! Great value-adding features:
- Coil Claw Cable Management system keeps your workstation organized.
- Convenient top-mounted gun expendables tray.
- All-metal case front.