Lincoln Electric Precision TIG 225 TIG Welder Ready-PAK - K2535-1
Lincoln Electric Precision TIG 225 Ready-Pak K2535-1
A Lincoln Electric Precision TIG 225 welder from WeldingMart offers an impressive combination of power and value.
If you‚Äôre looking for an affordable way to add TIG welding to your rig, or if you‚Äôre a hobbyist fabricator, this impressive Lincoln TIG welder will quickly earn its keep. Professional features, such as the most auxiliary power and the widest output range in its class, make the Lincoln Precision TIG 225 a great value.
- 5 to 230 amps is the widest welding range in its class.
- Patented Micro-Start II Technology delivers extremely stable low amperage starting, welding and cratering for AC and DC welding.
- FREE TIG Pulser:¬†Optimal heat input control results in reduced warping and burnthrough on thin materials and improved appearance.
- Excellent Stick Welder¬†even with Fleetweld 5P (E6010).
- AC Auto Balance automatically sets the optimal cleaning vs. penetration levels for great looking aluminum welds.
- Standard NEMA 6-50 plug on nine ft. (2.7 m) input power cord with receptacle. (208/230-volt models only). The 115-volt auxiliary power receptacles with 20-amp service reliably powers water coolers or other tools (208/230V model only, all other models are six amps).
- Standard torch parts storage compartment and cable hanger keeps you organized.
- Ready-Pak models include a Pro-Torch PTA-17 air-cooled 150-amp torch with 12.5 ft. (3.8 m) Ultra-Flex cable.
- Fan-As-Needed (F.A.N.) prevents overheating. F.A.N. reduces power consumption noise, motor wear and dust in the machine.
- CSA C/US certified.
WeldingMart offers the K2535-1 Ready-Pak with several add-ons and options, including an understorage car and hand amptrol. Contact us today to learn more about this TIG welder. Our staff of welding experts is ready to answer all of your questions.