Lincoln Electric Precision TIG 225 TIG Welder Ready-Pak w/Cart - K2535-2
Lincoln Electric Precision TIG 225 Ready-Pak with Cart
Add TIG welding to your toolbox with the Lincoln Electric Precision TIG 225 Ready-Pak from WeldingMart.
Choosing the right welding for the job ahead is one of the most critical decisions you can make. If your job is suited for TIG welding, then Lincoln Electric Precision TIG 225 welder is one of the best values on the market, offering professional features in a portable package.
Professional features, such as the most auxiliary power and the widest output range in its class, make the Precision TIG 225 a great value:
- 5-230 amps is the widest welding range in its class.
- Patented Micro-Start II Technology delivers extremely stable low amperage starting, welding and cratering for AC and DC welding.
- FREE TIG Pulser – Optimal heat input control results in reduced warping and burnthrough on thin materials and improved appearance.
- Excellent Stick Welder – even with Fleetweld 5P (E6010).
- AC Auto Balance automatically sets the optimal cleaning vs. penetration levels for great looking aluminum welds.
- Standard NEMA 6-50 plug on 9 ft. (2.7 m) input power cord with receptacle. (208/230 volt models only). 115 volt auxiliary power receptacles with 20 amp service reliably powers water coolers or other tools (208/230V model only, all other models 6 amps).
- Standard torch parts storage compartment and cable hanger keeps you organized.
- Ready-Pak models include a Pro-Torch PTA-17 air-cooled 150 amp torch with 12.5 ft. (3.8 m) Ultra-Flex cable.
- Fan-As-Needed (F.A.N.™) prevents overheating. F.A.N. reduces power consumption noise, motor wear and dust in the machine.
- CSA C/US certified.
Our staff of welding experts has decades of experience in the field doing the same kinds of jobs that you do. Contact them today to answer all your questions about how this impressive welder can earn its keep in your rig.