Lincoln Electric Reconditioned AC-225 Stick Welder - U1170
Availability Subject to MFG Stock
PLEASE CALL BEFORE PURCHASE
Lincoln Electric AC 225 Reconditioned Stick Welder
Beginners and home fabricators will get a lot of use out of this reconditioned unit. If you‚Äôre looking for used welding equipment for sale, it‚Äôs hard to beat units reconditioned by the factory that made them. Lincoln Electric‚Äôs reputation for high quality is well known in the industry.
The AC-225 compact stick welder produces an extremely smooth AC arc for welding a wide variety of materials including carbon, low alloy, and stainless steels as well as cast iron.
- Easy to install¬†‚Äì Comes with attached six-ft. (1.8m) input power cable and NEMA 6-50P plug.
- Easy to operate¬†‚Äì Full range 40- to 225-amp selector switch quickly sets the welding current and ensures a uniform arc each and every time you weld.
- Smooth arc¬†‚Äì Makes it easy to weld with different electrodes, including mild steel, low hydrogen, stainless steel and hardfacing electrodes.
- 225-amp AC output is enough for 3/16" (4.8mm) diameter general purpose mild steel electrodes and 5/32" (4.0mm) sizes of other electrodes.
- NEMA rated, UL listed and CSA approved.
Certified pre-owned materials meet the fallowing specifications:
- Minor scratches and small dents are allowed
- Severely dented panels or covers are replaced
- Products are cleaned and dust free
- A ‚ÄúUsed Product‚Äù sticker is placed on the top part of the machine where it is clearly visible
- Products are re-boxed or re-crated with the proper ‚ÄúU‚Äù tags and ‚ÄúUsed Product‚Äù stickers attached to the carton or crate
- Appropriate serial number label and product labels are applied
- Products are sold at the original factory warranty term
- Tested in our factory using the same testing procedures as new equipment
Our staff of welding experts has collective decades of experience working out in the field and can answer your questions about this impressive Lincoln AC 225 arc welder for sale.