Lincoln Electric RECONDITIONED Precision TIG 375 Ready-PAK TIG Machine - U2624-1
Availability Subject to MFG Stock
PLEASE CALL BEFORE PURCHASE
Precision TIG 375 Ready-Pak Pkg 208/230/460/1/60
The Power To Perform!
- Patented Micro-Start II- Technology delivers extremely stable low amperage starting, welding and cratering for both AC and DC welding.
- Selectable welding modes such as high frequency, scratch start, and Touch Start TIG.
- High duty cycles-375 amps at 40% duty cycle.
- Widest welding range in its class 2-420 amps for both AC and DC.
- Advanced Control Panel. TIG pulser allows you to control heat input for any weld.
- Standard power factor correction capacitors lower input currents when welding at higher output.
- Excellent stick welder - even with Fleetweld 5P (E6010) with new Automatic Hot Start- and Auto Adaptive Arc Force- controls.
Simple Controls - Easy to Use:
- Redesigned controls are simple and well-spaced for effortless setting changes.
- Hidden menu button features 7 programmable parameters without cluttering the control panel.
- New and Improved AC Auto Balance has been readjusted to have more penetration and improved bead appearance.
- Spot On Timer provides adjustable arc for consistent spot welds.
- 115 volt auxiliary power receptacles. Great for powering an optional water cooler or power tools.
- Add an optional Under-Cooler Cart for extra storage and water-cooled applications.
- Built-in storage compartment for torch consumables.
- Water-cooled torch connections with no adapters required-side mounted, out of the way, and well protected.
- Neat/organized cable management with integrated torch holster.
- Fan-As-Needed- (F.A.N.) prevents overheating. F.A.N. reduces power consumption noise, motor wear and dust in the machine.
- CSA C/US certified.
- Three-Year Lincoln Warranty on parts and labor.