Lincoln Electric Square Wave TIG 200 Welder - K5126-1
Lincoln Electric Square Wave TIG 200 Welder – K5126-1
- Advanced features, yet easy to use
- A great TIG machine for aluminum
- TIG and stick from one power source
- Take It Everywhere, Plug in Anywhere.
AC/DC TIG, Stick
Starting at $100/month with Affirm. Prequalify now
Click here for leasing and financing options or call 877-532-9353
Simplicity Without Compromise
The new Square Wave TIG 200 is a portable TIG and stick welding machine that lets hobbyists, makers, small fabricators and craftsmen explore their creativity.
It is designed to help expand your welding expertise. As your skills and confidence grow, you can take advantage of the Square Wave TIG 200’s additional functionality.
No matter your skill level, you won’t be disappointed. This welder is basic enough to use easily but advanced enough to grow with you as your expertise grows. That means you can enjoy a long and fruitful relationship with one of these Lincoln welders without having to purchase another one.
Lightweight and portable, this machine can take you to new welding horizons. Voltage options give you additional flexibility in your welding when you use the Lincoln Square Wave TIG 200. Best-deal shopping is here at Weldingmart.com, where you can take advantage of our free shipping offer in addition to our low prices.
The Square Wave TIG 200 provides smooth and stable AC TIG welding on aluminum and DC TIG welding on steel, stainless steel and chrome-moly.
A user-friendly interface lets operators set it, forget it and weld.
Advanced Features, Yet Easy to Use
The user interface makes machine setup easy. Available features, such as pulse, which provides a drumbeat-like rhythm for filler metal deposition, make you become a better TIG welder faster.
- A Great TIG Machine for Aluminum – For a wider or tighter welding bead, users can easily adjust AC frequency control. AC balance can be adjusted to provide more cleaning action on dirty aluminum or to maximize penetration
on thick materials.
- TIG and Stick from One Power Source – The multi-process machine can TIG weld when precision and bead appearance are important. Users also have the advantage of stick-welding capability for outdoor work or thicker materials.
- Take It Everywhere, Plug in Anywhere. Plug in the Square Wave TIG 200 where you need it — a standard 120V circuit or 230V for maximum output. This machine is portable and convenient to use and weighs only 46 lbs. (21 kg).
|Processes||AC/DC TIG, Stick|
|Custom Stock Status||/ Ships via Truck|
|warranty2||3-year Lincoln Electric warranty (parts and labor) on welder|
PTA-17 Series 150 Amp Air-cooled TIG Torch with Flexible Head and Ultra-Flex™ Cable Assembly with TIG Torch Parts
Regulator/Flowmeter with Gas Hose
Stick Electrode Holder
120/230V Input Cords
|Calculate Shipping||Per Product Quantity|
|Square Wave TIG 200 Launch
||Unboxing the Product