LINCOLN ELECTRIC - TOMAHAWK 1000 PLASMA CUTTER w/ MACHINE TORCH - K2808-2 - Discontinued
This product is discontinued. Please see its replacement.
Tomahawk 1000 Plasma Cutter w/hand torch - K2808-1
Plasma Cutting - Anywhere, Anytime
The Tomahawk® 1000 plasma cutting system is portable enough to use on the jobsite and rugged enough to use on up to one inch material in a production environment. Hook up the compressed air, grab the torch and start cutting.
- - PowerConnect® Technology – Automatically senses and adjusts to input power for a range of 200 up to 600 volts, single or three phase, 50 or 60 hertz. Cutting output remains constant throughout the entire input voltage range.
- - Continuous Output Control – Focus the arc for different material thicknesses.
- - Touch Start™ System – Reliable plasma arc initiation without high frequency.
- - Front Panel Purge Control – Makes it easy to set the air flow rate without initiating the plasma arc.
- - Cool Operation, Long Consumable Life- New electrode and nozzle design save you money in the long run
- - Added Safety – Our Parts-in-Place™ system detects correct installation of consumables and torch.
- - Engine Drive Compatible – Select a Lincoln Electric Ranger® or Vantage® to power your Tomahawk® in remote locations.
- - CNC (Computer Numeric Control) and Robotic Plasma Cutting – Set up a fast, reliable production cutting cell with the optional machine torch.
LC65 machine torch
25 ft. (7.5 m) cable
Air regulator and pressure gauge
Internal water separator
Work clamp and cable
Input power cord
|Calculate Shipping||Per Product Quantity|
|Rated output voltage||
[email protected] 100%
[email protected] 50%