Lincoln Electric Vantage 322 Engine Drive Welder (Kubota)
Please view "ADDITIONAL INFORMATION tab" for whats included in the Ready-Pak's
*All Ready-Pak's come fully assembled*
COMPACT, MULTI-PROCESS, EXCELLENT VALUE
The quiet, compact Vantage® 322 is an ideal choice for construction teams, pipe rig owners and rental fleet managers.
• Stainless steel panels offer added durability
• Select one of five welding process modes
• Plenty of AC Generator power
• Tier 4 Final Kubota® diesel engine
Compact Case With Stainless Steel Enclosure
- Small size and light weight is suitable for many pickup trucks. Standard stainless steel roof, side panels and engine-access door deliver added protection and durability.
Multi-Process Welding, Separate Arc Gouge Mode
- Select one of five Process Modes, including CC-stick up to 3/16 in. (4.8 mm), downhill pipe (for stick), DC Touch Start TIG®, CV-wire up to 5/64 in. (2.0 mm) or new arc gouging mode which maximizes output with up to 1/4 in. (6.3 mm) carbon rods.
- Digital weld meters included.
Plenty of AC Generator Power
- 12.5 kW peak (11 kW continuous) 3-Phase 240V AC generator power. Will power industrial equipment such as a plasma cutter, pump or inverter welder.
- 11.5 kW peak (10 kW continuous) 1-phase AC generator power for common construction tools.
Industrial Diesel Engine
- 4 cylinder 1800 RPM Kubota® diesel engine runs smooth and quiet. Standard engine gauges allow you to monitor performance at a glance.
- 20 gallon (76 liter) fuel tank for longer running time.
Innovative Service Access
- Lockable, removable sliding engine access door provides ample space for engine and oil filter work without requiring a large clearance space on your truck. 55% more access than competitive product.
- Battery drawer on front of machine and top-mounted radiator cover provide convenient access to these systems. Patented tilt down control panel for easy servicing of internal components.
|Processes||Stick, TIG, MIG, Flux-Cored, Gouging|
|Custom Stock Status||Availability subject to MFG stock|
|warranty2||3-year Lincoln Electric warranty (parts and labor) on welder (engine is warranted separately by the manufacturer)|
|Product Includes||The Product number you purchase determines what is delivered. *All associated part numbers come fully assembled.|
|VANTAGE 322 PACKAGES||Product Number||Ready-Pak 1
|Medium Welder Trailer||K2636-1||x||x||x|
|Duo Hitch: 2 in. (51 mm) Ball/Lunette Eye Hitch (included)||--||x||x||x|
|Fender and Light Kit||K2639-1||x||x|
|Cable Connectors (qty. 2)||K2487-1||x|
|Electrode Cable 2/0, 50 ft. (15.3 m) (qty. 2)||K2485-2||x|
|Electrode Cable 2/0, 10 ft. (3 m)||k2483-2||x|
|Work Cable 2/0, 50 ft. (15.3 m)||K2484-2||x|
|300A Electrode Holder||K909-7||x|
|300A Work Clamp||K910-1||x|
- LINCOLN - VANTAGE® 435 SD (DEUTZ®) - K4107-2Special Price $23,627.51 $24281.00
- Lincoln Electric Vantage 549 Engine Driven Welder (Deutz) - K3534-1Special Price $25,945.12 $27941.95