Lincoln Electric Vantage 549 Engine Driven Welder (Deutz) - K3534-1
Lincoln Electric Vantage 549 Engine Driven Welder
Get to work without worry no matter where the job site is with a Lincoln Electric Vantage 549 welder from WeldingMart.
Welders are in high demand across the country, and there no reason to let the imaginary boundary of a state line stop you from meeting that demand. But different states have different laws about emissions.
The Lincoln Electric Vantage 549 engine-driven welder is made to keep you productive no matter where your job site is. It offers tremendous power and performance that meets industry-standard emission regulations.
Powerful. Reliable. Compliant.
- 500A machine capable of 525 amps at 41VDC with a 100% duty cycle.
- 19,000 watts of 3 phase auxiliary power to run pumps, plasma cutters or an additional inverter welder for multi-operator use.
- 11,000 watts of single phase power for tools and lights.
- Capable of gouging with up to 3/8 in. (9.5mm) carbons.
- All-copper windings in rotor and stator with high quality insulation for longer life.
- Durable all aluminum radiator.
- Potting provides extra protection for PC boards from the elements.
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel paneling.
- Proven, rugged, turbocharged Deutz TD2.9L4 engine.
- Engine designed for more reliable cold-weather starting.
- 49.4 HP engine meets all state and federal non-road diesel engine emissions regulations.
- Move engine freely across state lines without extra compliance fees.
- Meets or exceeds all Tier 4 Final standards to dramatically reduce particulate and nitrous oxide emissions.
Our knowledgeable staff members can tell you much more and answer your questions. Our reputation for customer service is well known, and because we, an authorized Lincoln Electric dealer, we can answer a wide variety of questions about this workhorse.