Lincoln Electric VIKING 2450 Black 4C LENS Welding Helmet - K3028-3 - (Discontinued)
This item is Discontinued. Please shop New Model
K3028-4 - Viking 2450 Black Welding Helmet¬†
WeldingMart‚Äôs Lincoln Electric VIKING 2450 BLACK Welding Helmet is the latest in our line of auto-darkening helmets and includes optical clarity as well as a real color view. This helmet will be especially useful in protecting you when welding at work or for a hobby. The helmet‚Äôs 4C technology is beneficial for a wide variety of industries, including power generation, pipeline and offshore drilling, shipbuilding, and fabrication.
This particular helmet has as much as 28% more viewing area when compared with other helmets of a similar kind. The VIKING 2450 BLACK Helmet also includes pivot style headgear that ensures you can wear it comfortably for hours on end. In addition, the lightweight lens has an even shade from every angle.
Why Buy at WeldingMart?
* Affordable prices guaranteed
* Three-year warranty available
* Includes a free package of replacement lenses
* Backed by more than 75 years of industry experience in the welding equipment market
* Largest licensed online distributor of Lincoln Electric
* All orders placed and information shared is secure
Features of the Lincoln Electric VIKING 2450 BLACK Welding Helmet
* Greater Clarity
* Real color view
* 4C technology upgrade that preserves the 1-1-1-1 optical clarity rating
* Better visibility overall
* Reduces the common lime green tint in the helmet screen
* Reduces eye strain
* Better visibility provides more comfort for welders
* Lens designed for less eye strain
* Enhanced viewpoint of the weld puddle
* Helps improve your welding project
* 4C technology provides a wide-screen view
* Better visibility and larger view
* Full range of vision due to wide viewing area
* The large view improves operator control
* Longer Battery Life
* The longer battery life allows you to see clearly for a longer period of time
* Improved welding duration and productivity
* ADF‚Äôs circuitry includes enhancements that led to better battery performance¬†
A VISION FOR BETTER WELDS
Better Clarity, Real Color View
Now you can make a good view even better. Upgrading with 4C technology preserves the existing 1-1-1-1 optical clarity rating, but improves visibility by reducing the lime green tint.
Easy On The Eyes
Improved visibility and less eye strain means greater comfort for the welder. This combined with an improved view of the weld puddle adds up to better welds.
4C technology enables you to not only see better, but also see more. The large viewing area gives you a full range of vision in relation to the welding area, which enhances operator control.
Increased Battery Life
The longer you can see clearly, the more you can weld. And more welds mean higher productivity. Improvements to the ADF‚Äôs circuitry enables more performance from the battery. Now you can keep welding, increase your productivity and get more from your helmet lens.