Lincoln Electric Viking 3350 PAPR Powered Air Purifying Respirator - K3930-1
Viking 3350 PAPR Respirator Helmet - Weldingmart.com
Protect your eyes and lungs with the Lincoln Electric Viking 3350 respirator helmet from WeldingMart.
Welders don‚Äôt always get to control where their jobs will be. In close, confined spaces where proper ventilation is an issue, a Lincoln PAPR system will provide solid protection from fumes and excellent vision for your work.
Clear the Air on Welding Safety
Where welding operations are concerned, safety is directly connected to air quality. When welding must be performed in enclosed or other areas where it is difficult to provide effective ventilation or otherwise control exposure to welding fumes, the last line of defense is personal protective equipment for the individual operator. The VIKING PAPR (Powered Air Purifying Respirator) provides the effective air-purification solution all day long.
The PAPR is a complete system that purifies ambient air from the shop and delivers filtered, breathable air for as much as eight hours without interruption. The two-speed blower drives air through the hose to a VIKING 3350 helmet rated for 1/1/1/1 optical clarity. A patent pending adjustable baffling system inside the helmet directs air away from eyes and keeps them from getting dry. The PAPR system has an Assigned Protection Factor of 25.
Proper ventilation may not always be an option in every welding environment. Bring fume protection and filtered air directly to the operator in difficult environments and keep it there all day with the PAPR.
Comfort, Performance & Efficiency
- Lightweight and comfortable
- The blower weight is 2.20 lbs. while the entire system weighs in at 6.19 pounds, most of which is in the belt pack and hose and away from the head and shoulders. Two air flow allows users to adjust to the air for maximum comfort and prevents drying of eyes.
- Battery run time is a minimum of 8 hours
- The PAPR comes with a standard 8-hour battery that outpaces the battery life of competing systems. Audible and vibrating alarms signal when the battery is low.
- Audible and vibrating alarms notifies user of low air flow or low battery
- The PAPR system maintains a positive pressure at two speeds: 180 and 210 liters per minute. The system automatically adjusts fan speeds to keep airflow constant.
Contact our staff of experts to find out if this respirator helmet is the right choice for you. We offer a large line of air flow ventilation helmets in addition to the Lincoln PAPR system, and we‚Äôll help you find the one that works the best for your jobs.