Lincoln Electric IDEALARC DC-1000 - K1386-3
Industrial DC Multi-Process Welder
The IDEALARC DC-1000 Subarc Welder (K1386-3) can be used for a variety of welding applications, including MIG, flux-cored, submerged arc and gouging. The DC-1000 offers 1300 amps of smooth DC output, combining pure welding power with multi-process flexibility for semiautomatic and automatic welding.
- 500-amp output connections¬†- provide enhanced arc characteristics for low amperage submerged arc and MIG welding procedures.
- Single range control¬†- for precise output control and easy operation.
- Terminal strip and output studs¬†- for remote connections and cable.
- Low profile case¬†- allows installation under a workbench and for stacking up to 2 machines to conserve floor space.
- Removable side panels¬†- for easy access to internal parts.
- Internal components¬†- including windings, rectifiers and circuit boards, are coated to protect against the effects of moisture and corrosion.
- Seven-year warranty¬†- on power rectifier.
Dimensions (height x width x depth): 30.7 inches x 22.25 inches x 39 inches (781 mm x 565 mm x 991 mm)
Net Weight: 875 pounds (396.90 kg)
The Weldingmart.com Difference
When you purchase your welding equipment from us, you get decades of industry expertise that stands behind every product we sell. Our knowledgeable support team has real-life experience with our welding tools and can make recommendations as to the most effective products for your application. In addition to welding machines, we carry a wide selection of optional accessories that will let you experience the highest level of service from your investment. You‚Äôll also find all the supplies you need to stay productive.