LINCOLN - LINCOLN ER80S-D2 - AWS ER80S-D2Applications
Requirements for strengths after stress relieving
ASTM A182, A217, A234 and A335 - high temperature service pipe, fittings, flanges and valves
ASTM A336 pressure vessel forgings
Lincoln Electric ER80S-D2 MIG Wire - Weldingmart.com
Lincoln Electric ER80S-D2 MIG wire from WeldingMart offers superior strength and durability for your welding work.
It doesn‚Äôt matter how high-end your welder is. If you use subpar welding wire, your project won‚Äôt have the quality you want, and that could cost you future work and take a toll on your reputation. Lincoln ER80S D2 MIG welding wire is built for high temperature service pipe, fittings, flanges and valves as well as some pressure vessel forgings.
- Capable of producing weld deposits with 550 MPa (80 ksi) tensile strength
- Contains 0.50% molybdenum for strength after stress valves
- Requirements for strengths after stress relieving
- ASTM A182, A217, A234 and A335 ‚Äì high temperature service pipe, fittings, flanges and valves
- ASTM A336 pressure vessel forgings
Our staff of experts has decades of experience working in the field and are ready to tell you more about how this wire can work for you.