Lincoln Electric MAGNUM 200 GUN PACKAGE 15 FT .035-.045 - K497-21
Semiautomatic Gas-Shielded Guns
Magnum guns for MIG or flux-cored welding feature our classic curved handle and are available in a number of amperage ranges for use in many applications.
- Small, lightweight gun intended for light job shop and fabrication applications. Best suited for welding on thin materials using .025-.030 in. (0.6-0.8 mm) wire.
- One-piece modular trigger assembly - Molded out of high heat resistant material to withstand head and spatter and ensure long life.
- Gun tube design - Armored with an electrically insulated metal jacket optimizing fine wire welding performance.
- Abrasion-resistant, extruded rubber jacket - Adds strength and long life to the cable.
- Classic curved handle - Lightweight and balanced, providing a comfortable grip to reduce fatigue.
MIG, Flux-Cored Gas-Shielded
Wire Diameter Range
.025-.045 in. (0.6-1.2 mm)